Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

explains the "brain" you have beneath that cranium.... 

It will be hypocrisy only if I dont accept my fault but point out others' faults... which is not the case here... I never said there is no discrimination in India and for the matter of fact it exists everywhere but at different levels.... you initially alleged (wrongly as usual) that Im saying India is a paradise when I clearly did not .... lol 

Yes yes we can vote with our feet can't we. Wonder why people aren't doing that when they are facing so much hostility and racism. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

tennislvr,

simple man. don't make comedies that Australia is an egalitarian country. that it is by far the most racist english speaking country is known to all.

Indians migrating in droves to Australia doesn't sanitize its racist history and present. It only means Indians would do anything to escape India.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes yes we can vote with our feet can't we. Wonder why people aren't doing that when they are facing so much hostility and racism. 

like I said already 1000 times in this thread... for better opportunities. They are more important to people compared to the issues they face.... 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

says who? maybe its important to you but not for everyone....  this is what I meant by being pretentious... dont assume that you know everything.... Just go talk to someone standing in an aus embassy if they are going there for the culture or for an opportunity... you can keep barking at the wrong tree.. i will keep caning you 

Hahaha that was a sarcastic statement dude. Try as hard as you might I am sure a lot of those people would rather prefer living in Australia with all that racism than to go live in a soulless, gloomy Scandinavian nation. 

You don't know how Scandinavian nations are less or more racist than Australia, it's only your guess. And you tried to pass it on as reality, I don't need any caning as much as you need a lesson in common sense 101. But then to one that lacks it, I can understand why you are so infatuated with caning. Perhaps if it's not your brain common sense can penetrate, a cane can atleast cut through your ass perhaps. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

like I said already 1000 times in this thread... for better opportunities. They are more important to people compared to the issues they face.... 

Can you guarantee that if they went and lived in Scandinavian nations instead, they wouldn't face all those issues? 

discrimination is every where .. some do by merit, some do by language, by color, by lineage ... tackling insecurity is an art, you can only get so much cocky

Almost all your points are a moot .... you keep asking the same Q why people migrate if Aus is a racist country.. The reason is only one, for better opportunities.... people overlook these things as their bigger attention is towards the jobs and making money. Its the same thing in arab countries where people go for daily wage work despite all the atrocities.... to make a living. But just because people went there doesnt mean its all rosy and they are the best countries with the most warm people. 

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

simple man. don't make comedies that Australia is an egalitarian country. that it is by far the most racist english speaking country is known to all.

Indians migrating in droves to Australia doesn't sanitize its racist history and present. It only means Indians would do anything to escape India.

No one's sanitizing it's history or present. But as I mentioned earlier calling them out as a racist society when thousands of your own countrymen are immigrating there in droves wouldn't make them any more endearing. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Hahaha that was a sarcastic statement dude. Try as hard as you might I am sure a lot of those people would rather prefer living in Australia with all that racism than to go live in a soulless, gloomy Scandinavian nation. 

You don't know how Scandinavian nations are less or more racist than Australia, it's only your guess. And you tried to pass it on as reality, I don't need any caning as much as you need a lesson in common sense 101. But then to one that lacks it, I can understand why you are so infatuated with caning. Perhaps if it's not your brain common sense can penetrate, a cane can atleast cut through your ass perhaps. 

exactly my point... people will prefer living in australia because its better despite the racism... not that there is NO racism there... ippatikaina ardham aindi neeku....

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Opportunities is false pretext. There are opportunities in Indian startups too... why is no one going back ?

I would rather say it is for higher status and better experience of life

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Can you guarantee that if they went and lived in Scandinavian nations instead, they wouldn't face all those issues? 

Like I said somewhere above, there is no single country without racism/racists. It is all about what degree they are at.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Scandinavian countries are awesome to live. indian would live there really well, as long as he's not bothered about social mobility or he's very aspirational.

anyway, these countries have perfectly streamlined immigration systems that won't allow exploitation by corporations, like the US does.

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Opportunities is false pretext. There are opportunities in Indian startups too... why is no one going back ?

I would rather call for higher status and better experience of life

rendu okate ra nayana... startup lo 1000rs isthe similar job in australia will give you 50000rs

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

Almost all your points are a moot .... you keep asking the same Q why people migrate if Aus is a racist country.. The reason is only one, for better opportunities.... people overlook these things as their bigger attention is towards the jobs and making money. Its the same thing in arab countries where people go for daily wage work despite all the atrocities.... to make a living. But just because people went there doesnt mean its all rosy and they are the best countries with the most warm people. 

No the actual point is that all countries to a certain degree are racist. Giving it a different label doesn't mean it's going to become any lesser in degree. But then to call those nations out as racist while our people are trying to settle down there is not going to make matters any better for them, and is in fact going to make it worse by spurring unnecessary hostility against your own countrymen that what exists already. 

It's fine to point out the flaws in any society and work towards rectifying them by those that live in that society, but when people that don't even live there point this out they are just making matters worse for those similar to them that are already living there.