Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Like I said somewhere above, there is no single country without racism/racists. It is all about what degree they are at.

Yes dude I agree with that. That's what I have been saying too. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

simple man. don't make comedies that Australia is an egalitarian country. that it is by far the most racist english speaking country is known to all.

Indians migrating in droves to Australia doesn't sanitize its racist history and present. It only means Indians would do anything to escape India.

Last statement @3$%

Just now, tennisluvr said:

No the actual point is that all countries to a certain degree are racist. Giving it a different label doesn't mean it's going to become any lesser in degree. But then to call those nations out as racist while our people are trying to settle down there is not going to make matters any better for them, and is in fact going to make it worse by spurring unnecessary hostility against your own countrymen that what exists already. 

It's fine to point out the flaws in any society and work towards rectifying them by those that live in that society, but when people that don't even live there point this out they are just making matters worse for those similar to them that are already living there. 

nenu adhe cheppina eppati nundo... nuvu adhem vinakunda egurtha unnav... read my last post above where I summarised everything in 2 lines

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

nenu adhe cheppina eppati nundo... nuvu adhem vinakunda egurtha unnav... read my last post above where I summarised everything in 2 lines

Alright dude. Let's give it a rest then. 

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Scandinavian countries are awesome to live. indian would live there really well, as long as he's not bothered about social mobility or he's very aspirational.

anyway, these countries have perfectly streamlined immigration systems that won't allow exploitation by corporations, like the US does.

Have you lived there? Which one did you live in? 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes dude I agree with that. That's what I have been saying too. 

The problem with you is you assumed I meant India is all rosy with the very first post you quoted me in this thread... dont assume... just ask if you have a doubt....

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

rendu okate ra nayana... startup lo 1000rs isthe similar job in australia will give you 50000rs

Real currency is not money, it is time. 

You have to look at whole picture.. 50000 vacchina kharchu kooda anthe untundi. Status lekapothe ee amount repu untundi ani guarantee ledu. India lo 20 lakhs pampiddam anukuntav, kani nuv velle time ki aa amount is jujubi andari daggara untundi..

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Real currency is not money, it is time. 

You have to look at whole picture.. 50000 vacchina kharchu kooda anthe untundi. Status lekapothe ee amount repu untundi ani guarantee ledu. India lo 20 lakhs pampiddam anukuntav, kani nuv velle time ki aa amount is jujubi andari daggara untundi..

sare inko rakam ga cheptha... india lo startup lo pani chesthe you save 1000 rs... for the same job you save 50000 rs in australia... happy na

BOLD: but at the same time you would want to save 50000rs rather than 1000rs ... dont you?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

The problem with you is you assumed I meant India is all rosy with the very first post you quoted me in this thread... dont assume... just ask if you have a doubt....

Okay I didn't see you making that very apparent, but that's okay. I will ask you if I have a doubt in the future. 

dudes, India is a country with 35% illiteracy. don't talk about Indian metros.

first educate, and feed Indian kids, before worrying about stupid startups that make a bunch of upper middle guys, rich.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

dudes, India is a country with 35% illiteracy. don't talk about Indian metros.

first educate, and feed Indian kids, before worrying about stupid startups that make a bunch of upper middle guys, rich.

Yo you didn't answer my question. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Have you lived there? Which one did you live in? 

my cousin lives in Oslo. he's a biochemist. he hates US and its extroverted culture, and prefers the quiet work environment of Norway.

ofcourse there's racism in Norway. He doesn't care about it. Nor will he ever defend it citing racism in India (which he has not experienced).

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay I didn't see you making that very apparent, but that's okay. I will ask you if I have a doubt in the future. 

india lo racism is different... its actually funny in India where people fight on nothing... india lo evadu colour meedha discriminate cheyyadu... its all about social status and money... caste is a myth its all about status... a rich SC person is respected more than a poor "upper caste" person. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

my cousin lives in Oslo. he's a biochemist. he hates US and its extroverted culture, and prefers the quiet work environment of Norway.

ofcourse there's racism in Norway. He doesn't care about it. Nor will he ever defend it citing racism in India (which he has not experienced).

yeah I have a friend in Denmark and one more in Hungary, they love it there.