Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

india lo racism is different... its actually funny in India where people fight on nothing... india lo evadu colour meedha discriminate cheyyadu... its all about social status and money... caste is a myth its all about status... a rich SC person is respected more than a poor "upper caste" person. 

But we have a deep sense of inferiority complex. Why do you think people find a need to buy something like "Fair and lovely" if color based discrimination doesn't exist. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yo you didn't answer my question. 

I already did a dozen times. You haven't faced racism in India. but you still want to use it to say Australia is not that racist.

that's why your logic fails.

dalit saying that India is more racist than Australia has a certain authenticity to it. Not us. 

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

my cousin lives in Oslo. he's a biochemist. he hates US and its extroverted culture, and prefers the quiet work environment of Norway.

ofcourse there's racism in Norway. He doesn't care about it. Nor will he ever defend it citing racism in India (which he has not experienced).

I am not defending racism in Australia. If as many people migrated to the Nordic nations as much as they did to Australia, i am not sure if their experiences would stay the same as they are right now. I could care less about Australia, I have no interest in going there. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I already did a dozen times. You haven't faced racism in India. but you still want to use it to say Australia is not that racist.

dalit saying that India is more racist than Australia has a certain authenticity to it. Not us. 

Read my post above. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

But we have a deep sense of inferiority complex. Why do you think people find a need to buy something like "Fair and lovely" if color based discrimination doesn't exist. 

haha come on man... western countries lo frickles ni cover chese chala makeup products unnai... that doesnt mean they have inferiority complex... its just that people in india are obsessed with fair skin and nothing more

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

My question was about which Scandinavian nation you personally lived in, which you have already answered as NONE. But of course your friend's experience is what you based your assumption on, that's alright. 

Arei, evadu emanna discussions pettukoni 10ginchukondi, India is GREAT, period.

&.,?

Only slave assoles belittle their birth country and bat for other countries. Thats the exact reason why we were ruled by Britishers for 200 years...and still slavery continues in one or other form.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

haha come on man... western countries lo frickles ni cover chese chala makeup products unnai... that doesnt mean they have inferiority complex... its just that people in india are obsessed with fair skin and nothing more

Do you think if a rich African Black guy and a middle class White guy from a Western nation would go to a hotel which has only one room left, both would have equal opportunity to get that room? Not trying to pick on you here, just say what you believe in that's all. 

Just now, reality said:

Arei, evadu emanna discussions pettukoni 10ginchukondi, India is GREAT, period.

&.,?

Only slave assoles belittle their birth country and bat for other countries. Thats the exact reason why we were ruled by Britishers for 200 years...and still slavery continues in one or other form.

Modern india great ani nenu annanu... but yeah I still love my land

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Do you think if a rich African Black guy and a middle class White guy from a Western nation would go to a hotel which has only one room left, both would have equal opportunity to get that room? Not trying to pick on you here, just say what you believe in that's all. 

are you asking about a hotel in India? India lo aithe evadaithe line ni thosukoni mundu velthado vaadiki istharu... ikkada aithe depends on who reserved it.... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

are you asking about a hotel in India? India lo aithe evadaithe line ni thosukoni mundu velthado vaadiki istharu... ikkada aithe depends on who reserved it.... 

Yes I was talking about India. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I am not defending racism in Australia. If as many people migrated to the Nordic nations as much as they did to Australia, i am not sure if their experiences would stay the same as they are right now. I could care less about Australia, I have no interest in going there. 

Australia didn't invite Indians out of goodness of their heart :)

They needed people to fill jobs that they had. Now their immigration is a little more restrictive is what I heard. I'm not sure. I wouldn't want to live in Australia.

Scandinavians won't let so many people migrate into their country. Their visas are purely skill and need based. Not bloody lotteries that people can manipulate.

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

I know, but still we can't blame, there ae too many factors to be considered for the changed landscape. Globalization is one of the major ones... I dont give a damn to analyze or even talk about it.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY THATS IT.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Australia didn't invite Indians out of goodness of their heart :)

They needed people to fill jobs that they had. Now their immigration is a little more restrictive is what I heard. I'm not sure. I wouldn't want to live in Australia.

Scandinavians won't let so many people migrate into their country. Their visas are purely skill and need based. Not bloody lotteries that people can manipulate.

Of course, it's a trade thing man no one is saying they are kind-hearted and so are inviting us there. 

Frankly speaking I have more than half a dozen cousins and friends living in Australia, they all seem quite happy living there and with their situation in life. So I don't know if I would call it a racist society and all that, I have no intention however to live there as I prefer living in colder climates to warmer ones. Which is why I prefer living in Canada to Australia, that's not the only reason however. 

Scandinavians are pretty much self sufficient to the most extent which is why they don't need as many immigrants. 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Upendra already told in A .. India is great but not Indians