Australia lo.....full rac i-sm ....new video

Novak_Djokovic

1 minute ago, reality said:

I know, but still we can't blame, there ae too many factors to be considered for the changed landscape. Globalization is one of the major ones... I dont give a damn to analyze or even talk about it.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY THATS IT.

me too... 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

Upendra already told in A .. India is great but not Indians

edisadu aadoka pichodu... india is great ante em great mari indians kakunda... aa matti great aa... a rakam ga?

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Of course, it's a trade thing man no one is saying they are kind-hearted and so are inviting us there. 

Frankly speaking I have more than half a dozen cousins and friends living in Australia, they all seem quite happy living there and with their situation in life. So I don't know if I would call it a racist society and all that, I have no intention however to live there as I prefer living in colder climates to warmer ones. 

Scandinavians are pretty much self sufficient to the most extent which is why they don't need as many immigrants. 

It depends on how much sensitive you are to racist comments. Some people can brush it off. Some people want to document it.

either way, nothing wrong in calling Aussies a racist society. 

They actually feel that they are superior to other people. They call it Aussie way - which may seem nationalist and not racist. but they know why they say it, anyway.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

edisadu aadoka pichodu... india is great ante em great mari indians kakunda... aa matti great aa... a rakam ga?

దేశమంటే మట్టి కాదోయ్ దేశమంటే మనుషులోయి

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

It depends on how much sensitive you are to racist comments. Some people can brush it off. Some people want to document it.

either way, nothing wrong in calling Aussies a racist society. 

They actually feel that they are superior to other people. They call it Aussie way - which may seem nationalist and not racist. but they know why they say it, anyway.

Okay my only experience with people from there is meeting them in the US, and playing cricket in a local club. They all seemed pretty chill and fun to hangout with, guess they may not be the same when they go back to Australia huh. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

all said and done, Aussies are not as mediocre as the canadians.

so I guess, racism is a good thing.

Canadians are too PC, as per their own admission. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Okay my only experience with people from there is meeting them in the US, and playing cricket in a local club. They all seemed pretty chill and fun to hangout with, guess they may not be the same when they go back to Australia huh. 

if expatriate population, and world traveling citizens are benchmarks in judging a country, then every country in this world is awesome and great.

people are on their best behavior in general, when they are away from home.

Of course, it's a trade thing man no one is saying they are kind-hearted and so are inviting us there. 

Frankly speaking I have more than half a dozen cousins and friends living in Australia, they all seem quite happy living there and with their situation in life. So I don't know if I would call it a racist society and all that, I have no intention however to live there as I prefer living in colder climates to warmer ones. 

Scandinavians are pretty much self sufficient to the most extent which is why they don't need as many immigrants. 

but they need fake refugees to fck up that self sustained society coz a perfect society cant exist in a world according to globalists agenda. Look at germany, sweden, greece, france, UK, 15 years from now islam population will be 40-45% in some of these nations. You think they will just sit along and enjoy the ride or fck up the existing system to establish shariaLoL.1q we will see how self sustained germany will be , when the muslims take up 50% of the parliamentLoL.1q.

They will spend 50% of GDP on building mosques and madrasasLoL.1q peace will be up on them LoL.1q

why is PC a problem? no, that's not the problem.

Canadians are unable to find a common national purpose. Its good that they go out of their way to avoid being racist and chest thumping. But they are desperately searching for something to fill that void.

Australians, to me, are like sheep. They all talk about the same nonsense. even when they say that independent thought is encouraged there. its hilarious.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

why is PC a problem? no, that's not the problem.

Canadians are unable to find a common national purpose. Its good that they go out of their way to avoid being racist and chest thumping. But they are desperately searching for something to fill that void.

Australians, to me, are like sheep. They all talk about the same nonsense. even when they say that independent thought is encouraged there. its hilarious.

Which is why you have Hockey don't you. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

canada is a pseudo USA man, even canadians know that. usa war machine undi kabatte canada spends minimal money on defense and has money to spend on various public welfare systems. war vaste russia can occupy canada from arctic in 2 weeksLoL.1q

Which is why you have Hockey don't you. 

hardly enough. Stanley cup takes up majority of the calendar. And Canadian teams don't normally make the playoffs.

plus Canadians play in all US teams.

There are not enough world championships in hockey to unite Canada.

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

canada is a pseudo USA man, even canadians know that. usa war machine undi kabatte canada spends minimal money on defense and has money to spend on various public welfare systems. war vaste russia can occupy canada from arctic in 2 weeksLoL.1q

Russia can't even feed its own citizens properly. lol.

US developed a war machine to feed its industrial complex, not for world peace or for NATO charity.