Trum Administratoin and Sessions want to make America more white and christian dominant

afmod1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha neekunnattundi aa nigger feeling anduke ikkada andarini point out chestunnavu. I am sorry Canada made you feel that way, I think not only Canada but no country in the world can make you feel welcome so it's not a problem with a particular nation here. 

koncham artham ayye laaga chepthava?

statistically there's a huge spike in racial incidents since Nov. 8. Southern poverty Law center reports it. Are you accusing them too of taking money from Soros?

I'm asking why people like you question others when they claim racism. and you talk of generalities about how racism is unavoidable.

If it is unavoidable, speaking about it is too. Or should be. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• afmod1

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ofcourse neeku argue cheyyatam chetha kaadhu. andukey ninnu anni chotala ban chesi 10guthunnaru.

aakhariki nuvvu entho defend chesey ee db lo kooda ninnu ban chesinaaru. @3$%

now that you dont have any facts to argue, ypu start babbling like a buffoon. Staying irrelevant @ 35+ is not an achievement idiotLoL.1q

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Haha neekunnattundi aa nigger feeling anduke ikkada andarini point out chestunnavu. I am sorry Canada made you feel that way, I think not only Canada but no country in the world can make you feel welcome so it's not a problem with a particular nation here. 

LoL.1qLoL.1q nijalu ala gettiga cheppaku man, malli irrelevant sodi start chestadu vadu. He is a gone caseLoL.1q

Just now, Hercules said:

now that you dont have any facts to argue, ypu start babbling like a buffoon. Staying irrelevant @ 35+ is not an achievement idiot.

what facts do you want to argue on? All you have insinuations about some guy called Soros, and then tenuous connections based on bullshit you read on the internet about Islam. lets see you make a cogent point before you go around calling others buffoon.

obsessing about my age is not going to make you any younger or smarter. especially when you've got it wrong. so chill.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

koncham artham ayye laaga chepthava?

statistically there's a huge spike in racial incidents since Nov. 8. Southern poverty Law center reports it. Are you accusing them too of taking money from Soros?

I'm asking why people like you question others when they claim racism. and you talk of generalities about how racism is unavoidable.

If it is unavoidable, speaking about it is too. Or should be. 

Hmm who exactly is supporting racism or acts of racism here? Democrat party history is very much connected with KKK that's an undeniable fact. And Obama did more to divide this nation on a racial basis than anyone else in the recent past. If you lived here you would have known that. But then you live somewhere in Canada and think people here are supporting racist acts against their own countrymen, that's where your logic goes awry. 

Just now, Hercules said:

nijalu ala gettiga cheppaku man, malli irrelevant sodi start chestadu vadu. He is a gone case

oh vaadu em cheppado, neeku artham ayyindha? lol.

neeku mind reading super power unnattu undhi.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

oh vaadu em cheppado, neeku artham ayyindha? lol.

neeku mind reading super power unnattu undhi.

LoL.1qLoL.1qanthe anthe keep on rambling like an empty bowl

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Hmm who exactly is supporting racism or acts of racism here? Democrat party history is very much connected with KKK that's an undeniable fact. And Obama did more to divide this nation on a racial basis than anyone else in the recent past. If you lived here you would have known that. But then you live somewhere in Canada and think people here are supporting racist acts against their own countrymen, that's where your logic goes awry. 

That's the dishonest part. people who used to be democrats when they were affiliated with  kkk shifted to republicans. I'm perfectly aware of all this 'history' and how republicans use this bullshit argument against the dems. ofcourse there are racists in democrats, but their party central does not pander to racists as overtly as republicans do.

Obama divided this nation on racial basis? lol. 

bunch of entitled white guys feeling insecure with black people getting more assertive doesn't make Obama a divisive president. it only makes those white guys loser racists.

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

anthe anthe keep on rambling like an empty bowl

I'm still waiting for you to make your point. or if you had any to make to begin with.

republicans ran a concerted campaign to divide nation on racial basis called Southern Strategy. At the time when nation was deeply divided on racial basis.

many democrats shifted their base to republicans during this time. And republicans successfully captured power using this strategy.

now to call democrats as racist, because they didn't give you GC (you are not entitled to it, actually), or Obama as divisive, means you are being a house Nigger.

20 hours ago, afmod1 said:

Idi oka trusted source through vachina info...

New Administration main goal to make America more white and Christian dominant. The want to use every rule possible to ban middle eastern muslim and other races.

Trump Administration and Jeff sessions team feel that America was more dominant and better in the world during European and Christian majority times..

with lot of mixed races and immigrants after war of independence and civil wars.. into the  country made it loose its greatness command over the world.

They are trying to make it more European white and Christian country.

Sources adagakandi mee mohalu manda... follow Whitehouse news and Public Radio International to get better analysis of things and where it is going to lead  ani..

idi andariki teslindi e ga. a group called alt-right is part of his administration, they openly talk about this. malli source enduku. just google Alt-right