Trum Administratoin and Sessions want to make America more white and christian dominant

afmod1

tennislvr,

just like you cry on reservations, white people cry on Obama. both are pointless ramblings.

one doesn't have to even dig deep, to find the racist beneath the white guys who call Obama as divisive, just as to find the casteist beneath you.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• afmod1

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

just like you cry on reservations, white people cry on Obama. both are pointless ramblings.

if someone digs deep enough, it's possible to find the racist beneath the white guys who call Obama as divisive, just as it is to find the casteist beneath you.

Hehe care to point out where I did that? Or is it just one of your strategies to further your agenda, lol. I could care less about reservations, it's quite apparent how well that strategy is working already. 

I am not the one claiming and crying victim on the basis of caste here no matter how much it had affected me. So it's funny to see the one crying around on caste accusing everyone else as casteist. All because his agenda is outdated and there are no takers. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. house niggers ran away.

you guys remind me of that doozy eyed black neurosurgeon guy in Trump's cabinet. lol

#uncleTom. lol.

Naah house niggers are smarter than to sit answering to a mouth breather trying to run around a pointless agenda. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

That's the dishonest part. people who used to be democrats when they were affiliated with  kkk shifted to republicans. I'm perfectly aware of all this 'history' and how republicans use this bullshit argument against the dems. ofcourse there are racists in democrats, but their party central does not pander to racists as overtly as republicans do.

Obama divided this nation on racial basis? lol. 

bunch of entitled white guys feeling insecure with black people getting more assertive doesn't make Obama a divisive president. it only makes those white guys loser racists.

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.

if democrats presidential candidate is not called as party central, may be we all here are missing your definition of democrat party central. As i earlier said stop rambling around like an empty bowl and come back with facts moron.LoL.1qLoL.1q

Obama systematically used Black Lives Matter movement to create a racial divide across the country right around the beginning of election to use it against republicans, if you need proofs for this statement go and google BLMLoL.1qLoL.1q

irony is Obama used White police force to kill as many black people as he could in order to start the whole white-black racial divide across the USA. If you dont know, who the state dept works for, you should go read some books on US political history for the years 2008-2016.

are you going to just throw random loud statements and make a buffoon out of yourself or give people some references hereLoL.1qLoL.1q

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Hehe care to point out where I did that? Or is it just one of your strategies to further your agenda, lol. I could care less about reservations, it's quite apparent how well that strategy is working already. 

I am not the one claiming and crying victim on the basis of caste here no matter how much it had affected me. So it's funny to see the one crying around on caste accusing everyone else as casteist. All because his agenda is outdated and there are no takers. 

saying that it affected you often amounts to complaining about it. without being bothered to read up on why such policies exist in the first place.

calling me out on my agenda is okay. Its fine. that's what I intended to do away. to shame people like you, who say clueless things and pretend to be wise.

but the agenda is not outdated. Its much more gaining in ground than ever before, and with very articulate people backing it. 

anyway, what do you have to say about republican's southern strategy? Do you accept that calling democrats as racist and linking them to KKK is dishonest? Or will you clutch at straws and try to weasel your way out of incorrect things you and your fellow house nigger claim?

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Naah house niggers are smarter than to sit answering to a mouth breather trying to run around a pointless agenda. 

yeah, they only open their mouth to say false things, when the time is right. ofcourse.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

LoL.1qLoL.1q singapore la bathikinodu india la reservations gurinchi edavadam oka kotha type of edupu man, we cant reach those heights, never.LoL.1qLoL.1qnuvvu nenu india lo, us lo life lead chesam atleast ground reality gurinchi differences unna , we can argue on things we have seen in our lives factually. kani us lo bathakanodu, india la bathakanodu manakante ekkuva judgements pass chestunte nak navvostondiLoL.1qLoL.1q

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

house nigger lanti mindless taunts use chesi edo sadhinchinattu feel aythundu em chestam , kalikalam as i said empty bowl making loud noises, chusava malli prove chesa na pointLoL.1qLoL.1q

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

In 2010, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fondly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former member and recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan. Clinton called Byrd “my friend and mentor” in a video message to commemorate his passing.

if democrats presidential candidate is not called as party central, may be we all here are missing your definition of democrat party central. As i earlier said stop rambling around like an empty bowl and come back with facts moron.

Obama systematically used Black Lives Matter movement to create a racial divide across the country right around the beginning of election to use it against republicans, if you need proofs for this statement go and google BLM

irony is Obama used White police force to kill as many black people as he could in order to start the whole white-black racial divide across the USA. If you dont know, who the state dept works for, you should go read some books on US political history for the years 2008-2016.

are you going to just throw random loud statements and make a buffoon out of yourself or give people some references here

Lol. I just showed you the history of republicans using overt racial tactics to win house and senate, and you want to talk about some random thing Hillary Cliton said on occasion of a KKK guy passing away? lol.

Obama used Black Lives Matter, really? have you ever heard BLM? They absolutely hate Obama, and blame him as part of the problem.

Obama used white police to kill black people to create racial divide aa? haha.. what an imagination? looks like if you are a dumb RW, you can get away with saying anything. 

White-Black racist politics is institutional in the US. Obama didn't create it. To say that, would only invite scorn among people with some brains. Obviously you are not acquainted with anyone smarter than you are. It shows with the delusional statements you make.

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

singapore la bathikinodu india la reservations gurinchi edavadam oka kotha type of edupu man, we cant reach those heights, never.nuvvu nenu india lo, us lo life lead chesam atleast ground reality gurinchi differences unna , we can argue on things we have seen in our lives factually. kani us lo bathakanodu, india la bathakanodu manakante ekkuva judgements pass chestunte nak navvostondi

house nigger lanti mindless taunts use chesi edo sadhinchinattu feel aythundu em chestam , kalikalam as i said empty bowl making loud noises, chusava malli prove chesa na point

stop using silly gifs and trying to make what you type unreadable.

ground realities emi undhi? you are simply twisting facts and history to suit whatever you want to say. The quality of your arguments are so horrible. 

I accept that I'm may not be the right person to talk about reservations or life in the US, but you were the ones who supported Donald Trump. Now you are trying to blame others, calling them shitrakers, blaming Soros, blaming muslims, when its clear to anyone who follows neutral govt bodies that racist incidents have been on the rise.

That you feel insecure when I get into a conversation, is not a reason for you to lie and make up bullshit as part of your arguments. you should learn some balance.

its surprising for a military guy to argue in such an indisciplined way.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

saying that it affected you often amounts to complaining about it(sure, but a foreigner knows much about it). without being bothered to read up on why such policies exist in the first place(Assumption1).

calling me out on my agenda is okay(self dabba). Its fine(more dabba). that's what I intended to do away. to shame people like you(even more dabba), who say clueless things and pretend to be wise(pina 3 sentences lo enta wise o ardam avtondi LoL.1qLoL.1q.

but the agenda is not outdated(assumption2). Its much more gaining in ground than ever before, and with very articulate people backing it(aa country lo lekunna nek anni bhale telustay ra)

anyway, what do you have to say about republican's southern strategy(strategy anta okay, ipdu edo fact cheptadu ankunta lets see the reference)?

Do you accept that calling democrats as racist and linking them to KKK is dishonest?(oh malli back to original rambling aa, opinions , opinions personal agenda) Or will you clutch at straws and try to weasel your way out of incorrect things you and your fellow house nigger claim?(varni atu itu tippi okka fact cheppakunda malli back to original taunts, intena inka emana sound unda balanceLoL.1qLoL.1q)