Trum Administratoin and Sessions want to make America more white and christian dominant

afmod1

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Lol. I just showed you the history of republicans using overt racial tactics to win house and senate, and you want to talk about some random thing Hillary Cliton said on occasion of a KKK guy passing away? lol.

Obama used Black Lives Matter, really? have you ever heard BLM? They absolutely hate Obama, and blame him as part of the problem.

Obama used white police to kill black people to create racial divide aa? haha.. what an imagination? looks like if you are a dumb RW, you can get away with saying anything. 

White-Black racist politics is institutional in the US. Obama didn't create it. To say that, would only invite scorn among people with some brains. Obviously you are not acquainted with anyone smarter than you are. It shows with the delusional statements you make.

overall whats your take on this @VizagRocks uncle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• afmod1

Top Posters In This Topic

House nigger is perfect description for both of you, yomama, and tennislvr.

I still haven't heard from you why you lied about democrats and KKK, and Obama using BLM to promote racial divide. and god knows what else when I'm not around to challenge you.

have some shame guys.  you are not entitled to a GC. If you get that simple thing inside your head, everything will become clear.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Lol. I just showed you the history of republicans using overt racial tactics to win house and senate, and you want to talk about some random thing Hillary Cliton said on occasion of a KKK guy passing away? lol.(anthe anthe KKK main guy ni hillary support cheyadam is a random thing , kani ade point mida republicans edvatam is agenda)

Obama used Black Lives Matter, really? have you ever heard BLM? They absolutely hate Obama, and blame him as part of the problem.(BLM funders, protest backers evaro telusthe kada nek, urke cnn anchor lekka edava OA okati)

Obama used white police to kill black people to create racial divide aa? haha.. what an imagination? looks like if you are a dumb RW, you can get away with saying anything. (proves my very point that you have nil knowledge on ground politics in USA, keep rambling kid)LoL.1qLoL.1q

White-Black racist politics is institutional in the US. Obama didn't create it. To say that, would only invite scorn among people with some brains. Obviously you are not acquainted with anyone smarter than you are. It shows with the delusional statements you make.(assumptions, delusions are you cup of tea. stay classy whining biacthhhLoL.1qLoL.1q)

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

yomama, don't try too hard. 

are you denying southern strategy of the republicans? lol.

reference kaavaali na.. lol. you have no idea about the party you support.

its on wikipedia itself moron. go read it.

stop spreading lies about democrats being more racist than republicans. It's literally not true, since the 60s. unless you want to live in the past.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

lol. baaga desperate ga unnav.

velli southern strategy chadivi ra. before you call democrats as racists.

even if Hillary is racist (according to your stupid logic), democrats still don't support racist policies the way republicans do.

yomama,

BLM backers evaru? brietbart lo cheppaara? @3$%

nee brain damage ki main reason alanti site ley ani telusu ley. bayata ki velli cheppaku. navvutharu. Soros has been open about his support to democratic and liberal forces across the world.

he even supported occupy wall street. So?

first learn to make an argument instead of calling other people names.

10 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

overall whats your take on this @VizagRocks uncle

I have no opinion. Their country their wish. I don't care.

when you have house niggers like yomama, and tennislvr to support them, their job becomes that much easier no.

southern strategy gurinchi mention chesthey, reference kaavaali anta. lol.

nee yavva. pichha comedy ga. neeku emi telikunda, just brietbart, 4chan lo sodhi chadivi ikkadochi saava 10guthunnava?

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

malli paripoyaara house niggers iddaru?

maati maatiki paaripovatam kaadhu ra. siggu techukoni logical ga maatladatam nerchukondi.

Siggu gurinchi nuvve matladala. I would have perhaps discussed with you had you been someone who didn't resort to personal insults, but seeing that you are incapable of that I don't think it's necessary to argue with a clueless nigga like you 

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

malli paripoyaara house niggers iddaru?

maati maatiki paaripovatam kaadhu ra. siggu techukoni logical ga maatladatam nerchukondi.

Plus unlike you I have a job to do and a life to lead so sorry man I can't always indulge in keyboard warrior behavior, which seems to have come to you naturally. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Siggu gurinchi nuvve matladala. I would have perhaps discussed with you had you been someone who didn't resort to personal insults, but seeing that you are incapable of that I don't think it's necessary to argue with a clueless nigga like you 

indaaka Chittimallu tho maatladaav ga page lu page lu. donga.. don't try to escape @3$%

you lied and I caught you in your lie. simple. even you know that.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Plus unlike you I have a job to do and a life to lead so sorry man I can't always indulge in keyboard warrior behavior, which seems to have come to you naturally. 

Its alright man. you feel good about yourself. I have no problem.

I have a problem when you make second rate arguments and pass off as wise.