Trum Administratoin and Sessions want to make America more white and christian dominant

afmod1

25 minutes ago, Hercules said:

@3$%@3$%

That thing watched a movie called "Django unchained" and learned a new word today, "house nigger". Next time it can also learn about "field nigger". LMAO. And thinks "it" makes a coherent argument. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• afmod1

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

indaaka Chittimallu tho maatladaav ga page lu page lu. donga.. don't try to escape @3$%

you lied and I caught you in your lie. simple. even you know that.

Atleast unlike you, he has some common sense. Can't say the same about you. 

Come back with your other ID and we will prolong it. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%

That thing watched a movie called "Django unchained" and learned a new word today, "house nigger". Next time it can also learn about "field nigger". LMAO. And thinks "it" makes a coherent argument. 

I'm still waiting for you to apologise for lying about democrats and Obama being divisive. apologise for pulling those 'facts' out of your arse, first @3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Atleast unlike you, he has some common sense. Can't say the same about you. 

Come back with your other ID and we will prolong it. 

aawww.. so his insults don't matter, and mine does @3$%

don't be intimidated because I caught you making up bullshit. Its alright. 

I'm still waiting for you to apologise for lying about democrats and Obama being divisive. apologise for pulling those 'facts' out of your arse, first @3$%

Why do I have to apologize? Democrats do a good job at lying anyway, I don't have to resort to that. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

aawww.. so his insults don't matter, and mine does @3$%

don't be intimidated because I caught you making up bullshit. Its alright. 

Intimidated of you? LOL, strong delusions but hey if it makes you happy keep at it. 

Intimidated of you? LOL, strong delusions but hey if it makes you happy keep at it. 

like your delusions about being 'busy' at work? @3$%

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Why do I have to apologize? Democrats do a good job at lying anyway, I don't have to resort to that. 

but I just caught you doing it, no.

may be it isn't a lie, and you are just clueless. I can understand that.

I support Trump because what he is going to do benefits me, based on what people say. 

But my subconscious says what he is doing is amoral and inhuman to others. Can't decide

tennislvr,

don't cry about personal attacks, when you encourage a guy who does only personal attacks.

what I called you out for, can hardly be called as personal attacks of the worst kind.

first check your company before you blame others. And don't make up sh1t that you don't know about.

Its not always that you will go unchallenged. even in this db.

2 hours ago, Hercules said:

weekend steak, bacon bbq pedta vachey atheism gurinchi disco eddam, malla bacon is haram ani edchev nak alanti feelings lev atheist musugu lo una kadaLoL.1q

dont feed the troll bro, vadoka idiot, 35+ years vachina keyboard warrior . logical ga argue cheyaleka adugo alanti absurd commenst estadu daniki nen plain ga arday ayela tidtha, tidthe nak reverse lo argue cheyadam radu anduke tidtha ani donga edupulu edustadu LoL.1q

sessions ki anta scene ledu man, bottomline is they cant stop us, nallollani apali ani tega try chesaru emindi? history malli repeat ayiddi kakapothe manollu koncham population penchali minimum oka 20-30% avvali indo-american population. hopefully 2030 ki ala aithe appudu mana mata ki value untadi e desam la.

Yes I see it now. CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Just now, aatadista said:

I support Trump because what he is going to do benefits me, based on what people say. 

But my subconscious says what he is doing is amoral and inhuman to others. Can't decide

perfectly fine. 

tennislvr,

don't cry about personal attacks, when you encourage a guy who does only personal attacks.

what I called you out for, can hardly be called as personal attacks of the worst kind.

first check your company before you blame others. And don't make up sh1t that you don't know about.

Its not always that you will go unchallenged. even in this db.

Hmm I don't encourage or support anyone but then you are the one that made it personal. 

As for Obama dividing this nation more than it ever was, actions speak louder than words. And since you don't even live in the US but think you can speak on behalf of Americans sitting in Canada, your point is meaningless. Anyone with common sense would understand that, don't know about you. 

Hmm I don't encourage or support anyone but then you are the one that made it personal. 

As for Obama dividing this nation more than it ever was, actions speak louder than words. And since you don't even live in the US but think you can speak on behalf of Americans sitting in Canada, your point is meaningless. Anyone with common sense would understand that, don't know about you. 

the point I made was simple. racist attacks have spiked since Trump's election. 

to deflect the entire blame on to democrats and Soros is dishonest. that's all.

I would challenge a democrat who would shift the entire blame on Trump for the recent mess. you understand how it works? I am asking you to look at your arguments. both republican and democrat arguments are wrong.

I was right to call both of you house niggers. because you are always ready to make the white people's point for them.

Whether I am sitting in Canada (I'm not), or Mars, is moot. I'm fairly knowledgeable about american politics or the philosophy around it. 

Its almost impossible to not to name call Hercules, given how pathetic his behaviour is here. If you want to talk on his behalf, then I have no problem slotting you with him and talking down to you too.