Trum Administratoin and Sessions want to make America more white and christian dominant

afmod1

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

the point I made was simple. racist attacks have spiked since Trump's election. 

to deflect the entire blame on to democrats and Soros is dishonest. that's all.

I would challenge a democrat who would shift the entire blame on Trump for the recent mess. you understand how it works? I am asking you to look at your arguments. both republican and democrat arguments are wrong.

I was right to call both of you house niggers. because you are always ready to make the white people's point for them.

Whether I am sitting in Canada (I'm not), or Mars, is moot. I'm fairly knowledgeable about american politics or the philosophy around it. 

Its almost impossible to not to name call Hercules, given how pathetic his behaviour is here. If you want to talk on his behalf, then I have no problem slotting you with him and talking down to you too.

I never deflected the blame onto democrats and Soros completely, I can't speak for someone else. Plus I am neither supporting nor endorsing any particular party here be it Democracts or Republicans. 

I speak for myself not for anyone else so it's your fault trying to combine my ideology with someone else's. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tennisluvr

• Hercules

• afmod1

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I never deflected the blame onto democrats and Soros completely, I can't speak for someone else. Plus I am neither supporting nor endorsing any particular party here be it Democracts or Republicans. 

I speak for myself not for anyone else so it's your fault trying to combine my ideology with someone else's. 

so what is your point? do you have any, really?

I distinctly remember you saying that Obama made this country divisive. only people who watch Fox news or read RW sources believe that kind of sh1t. and that democrats had ties to KKK (which is true, but completely irrelevant and deflects from the recent past).

I'm not combining your 'ideology' with someone elses. I'm not even sure Yomama idiot has an ideology, other than to trash talk. I just slotted you in with him, because you defended his dishonest comments. and made fun of me. 

after that, asking me to not get personal is just silly.

tennislvr,

if you think Hercules' behaviour and his comments here border on the acceptable, you have no business taking offense to what I say. 

compared to the trash he spews, I'm a saint.

may be a saint that disagrees with you, but still a saint.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

if you think Hercules' behaviour and his comments here border on the acceptable, you have no business taking offense to what I say. 

LoL.1qLoL.1q @tennisluvr cheppu man vidiki you dont agree with me ani, lekunte private parts public la koseskunettu unaduLoL.1qLoL.1q

Just now, Hercules said:

@tennisluvr cheppu man vidiki you dont agree with me ani, lekunte private parts public la koseskunettu unadu

lol. such a cool guy this Hercules.

but still suffers from reading comprehension issues.

lol. such a cool guy this Hercules.

but still suffers from reading comprehension issues.

LoL.1qLoL.1qanthe anthe ne attention seeking trap lo padakunte comprehension issues, english radu, iq ledu, dalits dying, muslims are awesome, hindutva fruits, modi down down antav. Emana kothaga chepara babuLoL.1qLoL.1q

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

@tennisluvr cheppu man vidiki you dont agree with me ani, lekunte private parts public la koseskunettu unadu

so you have huge gaps in your reading of the history of the country you claim to love so much. lol.

and you've begun reading about korea, middle east and what not.

so you have huge gaps in your reading of the history of the country you claim to love so much. lol.

and you've begun reading about korea, middle east and what not.

LoL.1qLoL.1qsays a guy who wants rahul gandhi to be pm of indiaLoL.1qLoL.1q

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

anthe anthe ne attention seeking trap lo padakunte comprehension issues, english radu, iq ledu, dalits dying, muslims are awesome, hindutva fruits, modi down down antav. Emana kothaga chepara babu

talk about this, when you learn to stop responding to me @3$%

I can literally command you at my will. your insecurity makes you do it. Its hilarious how much of a bunny you are of mine.

Just now, Hercules said:

says a guy who wants rahul gandhi to be pm of india

wow. such a relevant comment. 

getting off brietbart may help rewire the nasty parts of your brain, and make you human again. try it.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

talk about this, when you learn to stop responding to me @3$%

I can literally command you at my will. your insecurity makes you do it. Its hilarious how much of a bunny you are of mine.

key board warriorLoL.1qLoL.1q

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

tennislvr,

Dude it's okay we can agree to disagree. No need of getting personal about it. I disagree with people here all the time btw. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Dude it's okay we can agree to disagree. No need of getting personal about it. I disagree with people here all the time btw. 

Its impossible if you highlight parts that make personal comments on me, and laugh @3$%

I don't care about it. since it seems you want decent conversation, may be you should avoid it.