Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• k2s

• kittaya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

creativity stops when you are trying to please others. because people move on to the next fad.

if you are about pleasing yourself, exploring as much as you can, you can be creative as long as you want to.

but still your movies won't run. you can't be both a genius/creative and be rich. you have to choose.

Guessing whats the next fad and making ppl believe in their vision is what most of the directors do. They are cases like directors think beyond and create miracles. Creativity stops when u stop getting updated with the environment. Yes .

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Girl runs away beatiful locations songs and boy runs behind girl climax all happies movie done ....in middle some cho chweet romantic for which girls go aww.....na bongu na boshanam.... Rgv better than mani ratnam in movie making

kani emi laabham neeku pelli matram avvadu 

As long as Maniratnam thinks like an upper caste/class Tamil brahmin, his movies will get progressively worse.

and he is too old to change now.

He cant think like cheap labour boyapati....what do u expect bro. Atleast he should take other aspect other than love love and love itself. He tried raavan which is pure bull sheet and also movies like amrutha are also sht

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Guessing whats the next fad and making ppl believe in their vision is what most of the directors do. They are cases like directors think beyond and create miracles. Creativity stops when u stop getting updated with the environment. Yes .

getting updated with environment is like a dog trying to catch a car. At some point, you have to give up. Its not worth it.

you simply cannot keep up with young people. nobody can.

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

kani emi laabham neeku pelli matram avvadu 

Usshhh baga ibandi pettesthunav thatha nu.... Odhu naku pelli nen cheskonu...

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Usshhh baga ibandi pettesthunav thatha nu.... Odhu naku pelli nen cheskonu...

neeku pilla dorikinappudu ee mata anu

appati varaku neeku option ledu 

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Uncle enti uncle valu...then to discuss fturther just let me know who are the good film directors u know

coen brothers, david lynch, etc.

I don't watch many movies. most of them are sh1t anyway. I don't remember the names of directors I loved.

Chris Nolan is another name that comes to my mind. pure gimmickery, nothing more. within 5-10yrs he'll turn to sh1t. guys like him will eventually run out of stories to tell, because they are only constantly scraping the surface of what's possible in the medium of cinema.

getting updated with environment is like a dog trying to catch a car. At some point, you have to give up. Its not worth it.

you simply cannot keep up with young people. nobody can.

Depends bro

..anyways what do u conclude directors should stop thinking creatively after certain age or they should choose an other career like writing books serials or any other stuff ?

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

He cant think like cheap labour boyapati....what do u expect bro. Atleast he should take other aspect other than love love and love itself. He tried raavan which is pure bull sheet and also movies like amrutha are also sht

all aspects are bullsh1t bro. Raavanan is not about love. So wasn't Amruta, or his recent dud Kadal.

that's the kind of movies he can make. that's all. if you think he's sh1t. then, he is.

Depends bro

..anyways what do u conclude directors should stop thinking creatively after certain age or they should choose an other career like writing books serials or any other stuff ?

they should stop trying to please audience. They should say fcuk audience and start making meaningful small budget films that explore their creativity.

maniratnam or somebody famous like him don't have the cajones to do that.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

coen brothers, david lynch, etc.

I don't watch many movies. most of them are sh1t anyway. I don't remember the names of directors I loved.

Chris Nolan is another name that comes to my mind. pure gimmickery, nothing more. within 5-10yrs he'll turn to sh1t. guys like him will eventually run out of stories to tell, because they are only constantly scraping the surface of what's possible in the medium of cinema.

May be may not be i cannot agree with u completely in wats going to happen in future with nolan. But in creative field its like a circle if u run out of stories ppl go back and bring some stories which are taken long long ago, put them in a new bottle and resell it. The audience also change as the time pass , so they feel its new and this process goes on....thats what i think....it might be the same dish ingredients might change and the way they serve may change

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

all aspects are bullsh1t bro. Raavanan is not about love. So wasn't Amruta, or his recent dud Kadal.

that's the kind of movies he can make. that's all. if you think he's sh1t. then, he is.

I liked only guru and sakhi of his films. Rest all . Roja and bombay r  good in their times but i didnt experience the feel of it in theaters

May be may not be i cannot agree with u completely in wats going to happen in future with nolan. But in creative field its like a circle if u run out of stories ppl go back and bring some stories which are taken long long ago, put them in a new bottle and resell it. The audience also change as the time pass , so they feel its new and this process goes on....thats what i think....it might be the same dish ingredients might change and the way they serve may change

That's what I said. Its all just gimmicks. nothing more. nothing really creative about what they do.

when people grow up, they'll stop watching these stupid movies. Nolan's movies are too shallow for me. He explains every little sh1t that's going on in the screen, and irritates me.

Nolan will soon become laughing stock, and will be forced to take on bigger and bigger budgets. Just wait and see.

The latest movie I really watched and liked (on TV) is Captain Fantastic.

There used to be a time when pop directors (spielberg, lucas) stayed on top for a longer time. That time is shrinking.

Nolan is hanging by a thread after making silly excuses for a film like Interstellar, and Inception, and even Batman part 3.

There are much better directors than him. The action has moved to TV. some really good ones there, but mostly sh1t too.