cheliya trailer review

kittaya

4 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I liked only guru and sakhi of his films. Rest all . Roja and bombay r  good in their times but i didnt experience the feel of it in theaters

All his movies are the same crap. shallow and light hearted fun. Nothing more.

only Iruvar is a bit serious drama. And it is a wonderful film.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• samaja_varagamana

• k2s

• kittaya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

That's what I said. Its all just gimmicks. nothing more. nothing really creative about what they do.

when people grow up, they'll stop watching these stupid movies. Nolan's movies are too shallow for me. He explains every little sh1t that's going on in the screen, and irritates me.

Nolan will soon become laughing stock, and will be forced to take on bigger and bigger budgets. Just wait and see.

The latest movie I really watched and liked (on TV) is Captain Fantastic.

You r too matured bro....generally movie is also a bussiness andmost of the movies are made thinking that the age of the audience watching it will be 17. Once the movie starts no one wants to see the harsh reality which they are alrrady experiencing it their shitty life. So everyone wants to see a satisfying or gripping or an impact full tale on screen.Watever it is they want to get cheated amused get happy ..weep shocked while watching a movie and pay for it

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

All his movies are the same crap. shallow and light hearted fun. Nothing more.

only Iruvar is a bit serious drama. And it is a wonderful film.

Yup i forgot to mention that its good story with racy screenplay and some good acting

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

You r too matured bro....generally movie is also a bussiness andmost of the movies are made thinking that the age of the audience watching it will be 17. Once the movie starts no one wants to see the harsh reality which they are alrrady experiencing it their shitty life. So everyone wants to see a satisfying or gripping or an impact full tale on screen.Watever it is they want to get cheated amused get happy ..weep shocked while watching a movie and pay for it

that is why calling them creative, or genius, is pointless. They are just circus clowns, for the most part.

there are exceptions. like Shane Carruth, who try to expand the boundaries of film making. These sort of guys are very rare.

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

dude, these guys (including actors) make about 100 times more money than the regular joe. So its enough for them. why call them genius, when they don't deserve it?

we are not in the business of marketing for them no.

Nolan is not a genius. He's just a sophisticated circus clown, who's read random science fiction, and pop philosophy and wants to bore the viewers by talking down to them.

somebody here asked  me if I understood Memento. I bet it is not such a difficult movie to understand.

I base it on the other boring Nolan films I've had the misfortune of watching.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

somebody here asked  me if I understood Memento. I bet it is not such a difficult movie to understand.

I base it on the other boring Nolan films I've had the misfortune of watching.

Inception is his best work till date a followed by interstellar . If u cant take so much from a movie then yes nolan films are not for. I am thinking you like cool going films with less pressure on your brain. As u see cinema as just a medium to relax. But i like seeing intense movies which put me to awe.

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Then what about an old directors like steven splbrg and george lucas..clint eastwood etc ??? 

Haha.. u couldn't have come up with more crap list of directors to justify ur point.

thanks for excluding scorcesse 🙏

49 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Nolan is not a genius. He's just a sophisticated circus clown, who's read random science fiction, and pop philosophy and wants to bore the viewers by talking down to them.

Haha.. right on point.