Google Home & Amazon Echo users

Batman_fan

Is there any app in Echo or Home we can use to listen to messages/mails we get in gmail/gtalk or even outlook? I want to ask something like this "Alexa, any new mails?". "Alexa, read the mail from XXX"

For gtalk, I want alexa to initiate and chat for me. Something like "Alexa, chat with XXX", "Hi XXX, blah blah blah". 

I work from home and I spend half of my time everyday checking mails and chatting with team/users. What a waste of time. Why do I need to type if we have powerful voice interaction devices like Home & Echo. Hope someone is already working on it. If not, I will try with Amazon Lex.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Is there any app in Echo or Home we can use to listen to messages/mails we get in gmail/gtalk or even outlook? I want to ask something like this "Alexa, any new mails?". "Alexa, read the mail from XXX"

For gtalk, I want alexa to initiate and chat for me. Something like "Alexa, chat with XXX", "Hi XXX, blah blah blah". 

I work from home and I spend half of my time everyday checking mails and chatting with team/users. What a waste of time. Why do I need to type if we have powerful voice interaction devices like Home & Echo. Hope someone is already working on it. If not, I will try with Amazon Lex.

i guess appudu edo notion app anedhi undedhi still in dev tho.. try cheyaledu

3 minutes ago, macha said:

sudaa waste.... nenu konaa first 3 months edoo hadavidi... antey nothing to usefull...

Echo? I bought Echo dot for 30 bucks I think. I don't use it heavily but helps check simple things and listen to songs from spotify.  

16 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

i guess appudu edo notion app anedhi undedhi still in dev tho.. try cheyaledu

Found it. Will try. I didn't have gtalk option though.