MS students what is the problem with H4 EAD

jpismahatma

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

SO called Aunties to poti padalekunda unnattu unnaru... MS vallu suppose to have more communication skills, more knowledge and confidence to crack interviews.. evariki ayite adi ledo vallake ibbandi H4EAD valla..

confidence to crak interviews ithe why the pake resume and froxy calls buddy .. just asking ..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afmod1

• TampaChinnodu

• BommaliNinnodhala

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

SO called Aunties to poti padalekunda unnattu unnaru... MS vallu suppose to have more communication skills, more knowledge and confidence to crack interviews.. evariki ayite adi ledo vallake ibbandi H4EAD valla..

yes like me, i am not having that much comm skills, so why not getting jobs and all, now h4 ead gone means some chances will be thare for me...fingers crassed

31 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Job kotte talent vundali gani..ye mudhra ye degree ithe enti na royya

siggulekunda andharu chinchukuntunnaru...

Loudalo talent.. loudalo over confident maatalu..

simple ga adugutha.. tell me why the billing rates are down? Before 2015 varaku opt gallu unna kaani billing rates constant ga unde... last 1year ghoramga down.. tell me your talented assumptions.. talented answer..

1 hour ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

simple ga adugutha.. tell me why the billing rates are down? Before 2015 varaku opt gallu unna kaani billing rates constant ga unde... last 1year ghoramga down.. tell me your talented assumptions.. talented answer..

4 hours ago, Hitman said:

+1 

5 hours ago, Hitman said:

2 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

5 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

meru kuda pake resume pake interviewlu chestharu kadha. H4 EAD vallu chesthe thappu enti ?  or vallu genuine ga work chesthe thappu enti ?

my wife doesnt work.. there is no use of H4 EAD except to get few credit cards. there are many like me.

In my circle hardly anyone works on H4 EAD. have to stay back at home and take care of kids.

it sad to see opt guys getting jealous about H4 EAD ladies.

Did you graduate from proper college is big question ? mari enduku entha eersha...

Orvaleni tanam telugu vadi naijam . Edi kakapothe Denno oka dani meda jealous feel avutune vuntaru . Lite move on 

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

arey endi bhai...sadukunna pendlam intla kusunapedithe etla cheppu ? 

saduvukunna illalu, intike deepam lantidi...h4 ead teepichinav. atle mee office la oka udyogam chusi pettu bhai...anthe kani qualified vallani intlokusapetti pillalni chusukomante etla anna ?

emaindi ie purusha samajaniki ? emaindi women empowerment  ? ada vallu ante vantintilo kundelu kadu, adavallu ante mazaak kadu bhai...they are 49.9% of the world's population...

kavalante @Luke ni adugu. vala friend vala pendlam developer client facing..face to face poi job kottindi..debbai dollarlu vastayi...

thokesinav bhaiyya nuvu stree samajanni..

FAke MS and ne lanti langa kallu kanna better 

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

arey endi bhai...sadukunna pendlam intla kusunapedithe etla cheppu ? 

saduvukunna illalu, intike deepam lantidi...h4 ead teepichinav. atle mee office la oka udyogam chusi pettu bhai...anthe kani qualified vallani intlokusapetti pillalni chusukomante etla anna ?

emaindi ie purusha samajaniki ? emaindi women empowerment  ? ada vallu ante vantintilo kundelu kadu, adavallu ante mazaak kadu bhai...they are 49.9% of the world's population...

kavalante @Luke ni adugu. vala friend vala pendlam developer client facing..face to face poi job kottindi..debbai dollarlu vastayi...

thokesinav bhaiyya nuvu stree samajanni..

ltt 4 langas

23 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

meru kuda pake resume pake interviewlu chestharu kadha. H4 EAD vallu chesthe thappu enti ?  or vallu genuine ga work chesthe thappu enti ?

my wife doesnt work.. there is no use of H4 EAD except to get few credit cards. there are many like me.

In my circle hardly anyone works on H4 EAD. have to stay back at home and take care of kids.

it sad to see opt guys getting jealous about H4 EAD ladies.

Did you graduate from proper college is big question ? mari enduku entha eersha...

Setting aside the definition of the word "skilled" as it could be subjective, let us go through the scenario: 

USCIS examines a candidate's profile before giving them an H1B work permit, as an H1B work permit is intended to be used only by skilled workers. 

The H4 visa is given to dependents to allow them to enter the country and stay with their family. Work authorization for a H4B visa holder negates the entire purpose of H1B if they are no restrictions on the amount/type of work an H4 visa holder can do.

That being said, things are the way they are. If a drainage intellect wants to feel jealous and insecure about H4 visa holders being able to work, then it explains why they are a drainage intellect.

6 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Setting aside the definition of the word "skilled" as it could be subjective, let us go through the scenario: 

USCIS examines a candidate's profile before giving them an H1B work permit, as an H1B work permit is intended to be used only by skilled workers. 

The H4 visa is given to dependents to allow them to enter the country and stay with their family. Work authorization for a H4B visa holder negates the entire purpose of H1B if they are no restrictions on the amount/type of work an H4 visa holder can do.

That being said, things are the way they are. If a drainage intellect wants to feel jealous and insecure about H4 visa holders being able to work, then it explains why they are a drainage intellect.

Sessions was major opponent of H4 EAD rule when it was proposed. So hard to imagine it will survive under him now. Its days are numbered.