Astrology

Myth1

49 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I do , I predicted my friends , and it came out true. But again, do not belive any astrologer who gives your output in 1 or 2 hours. It takes 2 to 3 days minimum to verify everything. Now a days they are using computer program to calculate that which is little more reliable.

At end of day this is my advice, astrology predictions will come true if you follow the calendar the astrologer use and your relatives use too. Which means your life style and work style are tied to celestial planets. If you are morning 8 to 5 pm office goer, then astrology predictions wont come good for you. In fact astrology don't work at all in modern context.

Also vastu sastra. Vastu sastra also works if your town use same sastra as your home. If your town uses municipality plan and if you  use vastu sastra , it wont work out.

For example east facing considered good because back in time front doors used to be huge and the homes used to let in good amount of sunlight and also , places like graveyard, cemeteries and unwanted butchering places used to be in south side of the village. So backyards used to be always sealed not letting that bad air comin. Nowadays our architecture is quite open. You have huge windows on four sides of the homes letting good sunlight, no matter which face your home is facing.

But no matter what ever vasthu sastra and astrology is , it is always recommended certain herbs and plants inside your home and garden that purifies air  depending on your jathakam etc.

Will you check jathkam as a paid service ?? I want to know mine.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Myth1

• Idassamed

• Spell_Hunter

• rrc_2015

1 hour ago, rrc_2015 said:

Will you check jathkam as a paid service ?? I want to know mine.

go to madhurai or kerala, where they draw jathaka chakra on soil and take hours or even days to calculate. If you are really interested. But man, you don't need to know your jathakam, just love your life, help few .. save money for future and be sincere at work.  We are not super kings who need to predict futures, we are 8am to 5 pm contract h1b workers, our jathakam is with uscis and president

yes.... but top secret. as it is ga jarigindhi...jaragapoyedhi...jaragalsindhi...jaragakoodanadhi anni chepparu

god ki dierct ga soochanalu ichey oka divya shathi

3 hours ago, Myth1 said:

I don't drink 

athi ga taage magaadu assalu taagani aadadi sukhapaddattu charitra lo ledu simple ga cheppalante eeme la tayaaravthaav  200w.webp#0 

2 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

athi ga taage magaadu assalu taagani aadadi sukhapaddattu charitra lo ledu simple ga cheppalante eeme la tayaaravthaav  200w.webp#0 

Ahahah !! Bhaaaa enno rounduuuuu??? 

On 3/11/2017 at 3:28 AM, Myth1 said:

Correct ga cheppevallu evarana thelisthe chepandi... If details are personal, pm me contact info...

Does anyone know incidents where predictions came true ?

one of my neighbour predicts ..but just like a hobby things..she predicted jobs of her friends children which they got almost on the same day

On 3/11/2017 at 4:21 AM, kakatiya said:

I do , I predicted my friends , and it came out true. But again, do not belive any astrologer who gives your output in 1 or 2 hours. It takes 2 to 3 days minimum to verify everything. Now a days they are using computer program to calculate that which is little more reliable.

At end of day this is my advice, astrology predictions will come true if you follow the calendar the astrologer use and your relatives use too. Which means your life style and work style are tied to celestial planets. If you are morning 8 to 5 pm office goer, then astrology predictions wont come good for you. In fact astrology don't work at all in modern context.

Also vastu sastra. Vastu sastra also works if your town use same sastra as your home. If your town uses municipality plan and if you  use vastu sastra , it wont work out.

For example east facing considered good because back in time front doors used to be huge and the homes used to let in good amount of sunlight and also , places like graveyard, cemeteries and unwanted butchering places used to be in south side of the village. So backyards used to be always sealed not letting that bad air comin. Nowadays our architecture is quite open. You have huge windows on four sides of the homes letting good sunlight, no matter which face your home is facing.

But no matter what ever vasthu sastra and astrology is , it is always recommended certain herbs and plants inside your home and garden that purifies air  depending on your jathakam etc.

GP