UP lo Akhilesh..AP lo Lokesh !

just2deal

1 hour ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Just2deal uncle nuvve kada..andhra dogs velli pondi telanagana nunchi annadhi appatlo.

Ap politics gurinchi nuvve matladali uncle. bangaru telangana lo bangaram panchutunnaranta, kcr farm house lo. Melt chesko uncle.

First telangana Exodus avutunna farmers ni aapu... Commission kakatiya.. lo commissions collect chesko.tharvatha ap politics pina comment cheduvu..

Inthaki metro chala fast ga nadustunna antaga panulu..jinda bad kcr

Not a Huge fan of KCR. But I do appreciate how he handled post bifurcation situation. Not a single major incident of Hate crime against Andhra settlers in TG. TG form ite Hyderbad and TG pani over, All companies will move to Andhra ani evo evo statements annaru. Nothing Happened. Will give credit to KCR & Co for that. But Don't think Farmers benefited much past few years. Hope he works on that.

Coming to CBN. Appreciate the projects like Fibergrid etc. Hope he sticks to basic infra projects like that instead of creating hype like Hyperloop , Top 5 city in world etc.

19 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Not a Huge fan of KCR. But I do appreciate how he handled post bifurcation situation. Not a single major incident of Hate crime against Andhra settlers in TG. TG form ite Hyderbad and TG pani over, All companies will move to Andhra ani evo evo statements annaru. Nothing Happened. Will give credit to KCR & Co for that. But Don't think Farmers benefited much past few years. Hope he works on that.

Coming to CBN. Appreciate the projects like Fibergrid etc. Hope he sticks to basic infra projects like that instead of creating hype like Hyperloop , Top 5 city in world etc.

I Hope CBN remembers the story of Chinese ghost cities before planning such hype projects and converting fertile farm lands to ghost cities. When he developed Hyderabad in the past he never made such hype statements , He sticked to basics. Not now. 

Here is the proof..

You have proved that PPTs are not fantasies but will become reality one day !

I don't know about dogs ,but  some of my neighbors are from AP 

They said they came from here http://imgur.com/H8W6H and are going back to here

And also you mentioned that movie industry and actors is just like circus and street act , there is no big deal about it, and telangana have infrastructure even before Nizam's came.