• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Bhai

• Hercules

• BulletBaskar

42 minutes ago, Hercules said:

@3$% nuv ala ante nek english radu, nek IQ ledu, nuv hindutva terroristt vi, nuv dalits ni rape chestunav, me india antha intey, singapore la tamil migrant ki putti secondary citizen ga bathikava? india la perigina nekante singapore la basement la kusoni serious ga keyboard fighting chese nake ekuv telsu%$#$

viti anitki reason aa chai wala modi, ma ayya inni crores paisal ichinad nak phucket la 10gi tini balsina aravam pandini , chai gadu PM aite na lanti balsinollu em kavali? 

demonetization ani ma black money anta govt 10geste modi gadni tittodda? who is responsible man@3$%

8VwYbDh.gif8VwYbDh.gif8VwYbDh.gif

49 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

neeku comparisions cheyaneeki Jaggadu thappithe evadu dorakaledha man?

Terrorist vasthe edho kati chesi ellipotharu, Jaggadi worst character/ chetha background is more dangerous than terrorism..

assalu nee jaggadi backing logic ento chala vidduram ga undhi...

Kaneesam AP cabinet lo minister  post ki kooda pani cheyani edava, CM aythe bagundu ani kalalu kanta unnav.. enti man nee logics?

Kaneesam PK gadini compare chesina oka artham undhi..

Payina @citizenofIND jagay cm vs mayavathi pm ante cheppa vayya , 

also read all my posts, jagay gadu cm is not a gud thing at all, just that compare chesadu kabati my point of view lo cheppa

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Payina @citizenofIND jagay cm vs mayavathi pm ante cheppa vayya , 

also read all my posts, jagay gadu cm is not a gud thing at all, just that compare chesadu kabati my point of view lo cheppa

@citizenofIND just edho satirical ga cheppadu le vaaa...

daniki nuvvu chala emotional/serious ga oka essay ne rasav ga...

anyway no comments on your personal love towards Jagan...

Just now, sarkaar said:

@citizenofIND just edho satirical ga cheppadu le vaaa...

daniki nuvvu chala emotional/serious ga oka essay ne rasav ga...

anyway no comments on your personal love towards Jagan...

Jagay gademanna na bammardhi ah, leda sunny leone spoof ah vadu ante bhaavapraapthi pondhataniki

arey pichi p gaallara,

naa meedha satire lu esey mundhu meeru telusukovaalsina vishayalu rendu unnayi.

1. First try to understand what I say before you draw your own conclusions. out of 1000s of comments I make on politics, I may have claimed once that BJP will lose an election. I just don't care about electoral politics, nor about the stupid number games you guys engage in. I consider those kind of 'analysis' only fit for losers who like to think that they are smart because they could do arithmetic. My arguments have always been about morality of those in power. Whether its Congress or BJP.

I have zero need for self validation, or validation from losers like you guys. I'm perfectly comfortable with the views I carry, and will adjust it to fit reality when need be. Not because another fascist group came into power somewhere in the world.

There's a difference between saying "I want Mayawati to be PM", and saying "Mayawati will become PM". Idhi kooda telikunda meekantha evadra MS degree lu ichindi? Or are you guys so intimidated by what I say here, that you lose your mind when you respond to me? 

2. Stop behaving like seculars are awash in this db. They are not. The entire world is not against you. You are with like minded people here, except for lonerangers like me, majority in this db carries the same fcuking belief. Like they are sheep. Both N supporters, and Telangana supporters fight only on details. Their core logic is the same - nuvvu goppa na, nenu goppa na, is the logic.

lol. just because I share this db with you, don't try to slot me into those kind of chillara arguments. do it with your fellow idiots in this db. Whether BJP wins or it doesn't win, it doesn't change the fact that BJP is the most bigoted party in India and will destroy India. you want to support it. your wish. What does it have to do with me? 

---------

Its funny how so many people are offended by what I say while claiming to be anti-caste or whatever is the latest fad. Its actually pathetic on second thought. 

anyway, just because you cared so much about me to ask how I'm doing, I'll repeat what i said in 2 lines.

I don't care if BJP wins or not. I'll keep on doing my bit to undermine them, including discriminating against dumb upper caste people in real life. Also, I watched Kong:Skull Island yesterday. It was sh1t, but my nephew got mad that I called it sh1t and stopped talking to me since yesterday.

I also think Owaisi (the senior one) will make a great PM. so what?

fcuking idiots. first learn to rationalize your beliefs, or learn to shut the fcuk up. the echochamber you live in won't change the reality of life outside.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

fcuking idiots. first learn to rationalize your beliefs, or learn to shut the fcuk up. the echochamber you live in won't change the reality of life outside.

chill bro.. just sit and enjoy.

wait for 60 more years

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Lazy uncle on flow :o relax man ;) 

uncle, pls stop talking down to me, when you make arguments like you dropped out of high school.

50 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

bemmi.lol1.gif