calling LazyBugger, VizagRocks, Bhai and Chammak Chandra

BulletBaskar

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

arey pichi p gaallara,

naa meedha satire lu esey mundhu meeru telusukovaalsina vishayalu rendu unnayi.

1. First try to understand what I say before you draw your own conclusions. out of 1000s of comments I make on politics, I may have claimed once that BJP will lose an election. I just don't care about electoral politics, nor about the stupid number games you guys engage in. I consider those kind of 'analysis' only fit for losers who like to think that they are smart because they could do arithmetic. My arguments have always been about morality of those in power. Whether its Congress or BJP.

I have zero need for self validation, or validation from losers like you guys. I'm perfectly comfortable with the views I carry, and will adjust it to fit reality when need be. Not because another fascist group came into power somewhere in the world.

There's a difference between saying "I want Mayawati to be PM", and saying "Mayawati will become PM". Idhi kooda telikunda meekantha evadra MS degree lu ichindi? Or are you guys so intimidated by what I say here, that you lose your mind when you respond to me? 

2. Stop behaving like seculars are awash in this db. They are not. The entire world is not against you. You are with like minded people here, except for lonerangers like me, majority in this db carries the same fcuking belief. Like they are sheep. Both N supporters, and Telangana supporters fight only on details. Their core logic is the same - nuvvu goppa na, nenu goppa na, is the logic.

lol. just because I share this db with you, don't try to slot me into those kind of chillara arguments. do it with your fellow idiots in this db. Whether BJP wins or it doesn't win, it doesn't change the fact that BJP is the most bigoted party in India and will destroy India. you want to support it. your wish. What does it have to do with me? 

---------

Its funny how so many people are offended by what I say while claiming to be anti-caste or whatever is the latest fad. Its actually pathetic on second thought. 

anyway, just because you cared so much about me to ask how I'm doing, I'll repeat what i said in 2 lines.

I don't care if BJP wins or not. I'll keep on doing my bit to undermine them, including discriminating against dumb upper caste people in real life. Also, I watched Kong:Skull Island yesterday. It was sh1t, but my nephew got mad that I called it sh1t and stopped talking to me since yesterday.

10/10 in essay writing 

thequint%2F2016-07%2F57a03cdb-1358-4b1d-8b2f-2fee38866214%2Fthequint.gif?auto=format&q=60&w=976&fm=gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Bhai

• Hercules

• BulletBaskar

uncle, pls stop talking down to me, when you make arguments like you dropped out of high school.

you cant even argue with school drop outs evidentlyLoL.1q, so much show off for such little wienerLoL.1q

21 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

10/10 in essay writing 

thequint%2F2016-07%2F57a03cdb-1358-4b1d-8b2f-2fee38866214%2Fthequint.gif?auto=format&q=60&w=976&fm=gif

arey pichi p gaallara,

naa meedha satire lu esey mundhu meeru telusukovaalsina vishayalu rendu unnayi.

1. First try to understand what I say before you draw your own conclusions. out of 1000s of comments I make on politics, I may have claimed once that BJP will lose an election. I just don't care about electoral politics, nor about the stupid number games you guys engage in. I consider those kind of 'analysis' only fit for losers who like to think that they are smart because they could do arithmetic. My arguments have always been about morality of those in power. Whether its Congress or BJP.

I have zero need for self validation, or validation from losers like you guys. I'm perfectly comfortable with the views I carry, and will adjust it to fit reality when need be. Not because another fascist group came into power somewhere in the world.

There's a difference between saying "I want Mayawati to be PM", and saying "Mayawati will become PM". Idhi kooda telikunda meekantha evadra MS degree lu ichindi? Or are you guys so intimidated by what I say here, that you lose your mind when you respond to me? 

2. Stop behaving like seculars are awash in this db. They are not. The entire world is not against you. You are with like minded people here, except for lonerangers like me, majority in this db carries the same fcuking belief. Like they are sheep. Both N supporters, and Telangana supporters fight only on details. Their core logic is the same - nuvvu goppa na, nenu goppa na, is the logic.

lol. just because I share this db with you, don't try to slot me into those kind of chillara arguments. do it with your fellow idiots in this db. Whether BJP wins or it doesn't win, it doesn't change the fact that BJP is the most bigoted party in India and will destroy India. you want to support it. your wish. What does it have to do with me? 

---------

Its funny how so many people are offended by what I say while claiming to be anti-caste or whatever is the latest fad. Its actually pathetic on second thought. 

anyway, just because you cared so much about me to ask how I'm doing, I'll repeat what i said in 2 lines.

I don't care if BJP wins or not. I'll keep on doing my bit to undermine them, including discriminating against dumb upper caste people in real life. Also, I watched Kong:Skull Island yesterday. It was sh1t, but my nephew got mad that I called it sh1t and stopped talking to me since yesterday.

vayamma endi ra nayana e paragraphsLoL.1qLoL.1q

Just now, Hercules said:

you cant even argue with school drop outs evidently, so much show off for such little wiener

and you can't stop yourself from claiming barbs I throw at others for yourself. lol. how starved are you for my attention?

aina ee LKG level arguments tho bore kottesindhi ra Hercules ga. nuvvu edhagavu, naaku buddhi ledhu to engage with a braindead moron like you.

emanna goppa vishayam unnappudu (ee db lo edhavalu gurthu untey) malli kanipistha ra Hercules. andaaka keep waiting @3$%

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

and you can't stop yourself from claiming barbs I throw at others for yourself. lol. how starved are you for my attention?

LoL.1qpoll esi prove chesina kada ra attention seeking whoree vi nuv aniLoL.1qapde marchipoinava endi

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

short and sophisticated ga chepthey, mee matti burralaki artham kaadhu ani.

LoL.1qLoL.1qdabba shuru chesinava inka

Just now, lazybugger said:

aina ee LKG level arguments tho bore kottesindhi ra Hercules ga. nuvvu edhagavu, naaku buddhi ledhu to engage with a braindead moron like you.

emanna goppa vishayam unnappudu (ee db lo edhavalu gurthu untey) malli kanipistha ra Hercules. andaaka keep waiting @3$%

LoL.1q 35+ vachina paisa paniki rani ego eskoni keyboard mida day and night commenst esi edo pikesinattu feel avtunav em life ra nedhi babjiLoL.1q 

aina ila andarni lkg, matti burralu, low IQ , house niggers, biscuit english, attention seekers, hindutva rads ani self satisfy avakunte nuv online ki vachi em upayogam le ne job nuv correct ga chestunav ra LoL.1q

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. veedu bp tho poye laa unnadu.

BJP gelisindhi ani unna koncham anandam kooda bp tho poyetattu undhi @3$%

I jump.

pls dont jump  i cant fall asleep yet, i need entertainment 

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I also think Owaisi (the senior one) will make a great PM. so what?

fcuking idiots. first learn to rationalize your beliefs, or learn to shut the fcuk up. the echochamber you live in won't change the reality of life outside.

Thats true bro..

Owaisi should be the next Pm of india..

eppatinundo ide cheptunna...evaru vintaleru...nuvvaina cheppu bro..

jab tab suraj chand rahega, tab tak rahega owaisi ka raj..aimim zindabvad..

india  develop avali ante, owaisi PM kavali..

44 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thats true bro..

Owaisi should be the next Pm of india..

eppatinundo ide cheptunna...evaru vintaleru...nuvvaina cheppu bro..

jab tab suraj chand rahega, tab tak rahega owaisi ka raj..aimim zindabvad..

ee 'develop' aney word ni pattukoni evadiki nachina kathalu vaallu allukuntunnaru kadha.

inni years western country lo undi enti labham. either western model anna follow avvali (social democracy), lekuntey east asian model anna follow avvali (export based economy).

rendu ledhu. edho indigenous development model unnattu okkodi pose lu. 'development' antha only maatalloney.

India is definitely very aspirational now than it was 10yrs ago. But its also caste ridden, has regional biases, linguistic divisions, what not.

put atleast some thought into what you are saying, man. don't just say bullshit because you feel the need to be sarcastic, which you suck at, btw.

India lo unna aspirations ki, leaders ki unna disconnect ki, future lo khachitanga oka revolution osthundi.

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

India 'develop' avvali antey Modi kaavaala aithey? em peekadu aadu Gujarat lo anni years.

Gujarat still lags behind TN in per capita income. and always will. And TN did it by feeding its people, first and foremost.

14 hours ago, timmy said:

r7apL2Y.gif

mestaru mee talent gif lo choopinchadam baaen undhi... kani edanna cheppe mundu o sari aalochinchdam vivekam.

Ledante kevalam vayasulo maatrame peddollu anipinchukuntaru