• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• lazybugger

• VizagRocks

• Bhai

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Modi lanti dhed dimaag gaaditho endukani vodilesaadu ley. cheppina aa matti burra yedhava ekkinchukodu.

vaadi daari vaadidhey. mana pani chooskovatam better ani Owaisi feeling. good feeling.

Same like db members with u antavu anthenna??

1 hour ago, citizenofIND said:

Same like db members with u antavu anthenna??

sure. I've said it myself many times. But only for people who avoid and ignore me here. I respect their choice, even though I think their politics is disgusting. But they are better people than I am. definitely.

But don't get excited and club people who abuse me, and people who give free advice (like you), with them. You are all just jokers who still can't find the right words to pin me down. You keep trying and trying and trying and come off as pathetic douches, with half baked opinions that can't stand even the slightest bit of challenge.

9 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Modi lanti dhed dimaag gaaditho endukani vodilesaadu ley. cheppina aa matti burra yedhava ekkinchukodu.

vaadi daari vaadidhey. mana pani chooskovatam better ani Owaisi feeling. good feeling.

Twaralo mana nayakudu rahul gandhi garu a m avvali. Desam automatic ga Development jarugutundhi

6 hours ago, lazybugger said:

sure. I've said it myself many times. But only for people who avoid and ignore me here. I respect their choice, even though I think their politics is disgusting. But they are better people than I am. definitely.

But don't get excited and club people who abuse me, and people who give free advice (like you), with them. You are all just jokers who still can't find the right words to pin me down. You keep trying and trying and trying and come off as pathetic douches, with half baked opinions that can't stand even the slightest bit of challenge.

Narcissistic personality disorder

A personality disorder that involves an excessive preoccupation with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

asalu amtkladina padstai vidfasnam ha jied ka cheisn dmgfkm ika chalu ani perifkj tajak ja bi kmajakj ikla cjalio amim ja kiladi ninnu chism maha pranta neta ga manam cheisna oka nagaram

10 hours ago, ram4a said:

Narcissistic personality disorder

A personality disorder that involves an excessive preoccupation with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.

sure. I always mimic the group I'm in. but only in spirit.

45 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure. I always mimic the group I'm in. but only in spirit.

true, one of the greatest thing that you do is while aiming the narcotics in the sense of hurry is to bestow the candidature of neutral animal which can absurd the integrty of machine language such has to maintain customary developments in many such events arise on mentioning of it's kind gesturing in the realsm of life.

9 minutes ago, mahesh1 said:

true, one of the greatest thing that you do is while aiming the narcotics in the sense of hurry is to bestow the candidature of neutral animal which can absurd the integrty of machine language such has to maintain customary developments in many such events arise on mentioning of it's kind gesturing in the realsm of life.

yes. but I avoid blabbering like most here do.

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

yes. but I avoid blabbering like most here do.

yes, such is the capacity of a man who can just mandate the risk of existing relevant thing that has to be persistent with jnurturing the main stay of diction and the conviction