OCI reissue after passport renewal

GunturMirchiBajji

My daughter passport has expired and we have OCI applied with old passport. I have renewed her passport and got the new passport. Do I have to submit new passport and all OCI paperwork and get new OCI card or does the old one still valid? I am hearing that when we renew the passport we have to re-apply for OCI again. Any one have any information about this? We want to travel to India next month.

1 hour ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

My daughter passport has expired and we have OCI applied with old passport. I have renewed her passport and got the new passport. Do I have to submit new passport and all OCI paperwork and get new OCI card or does the old one still valid? I am hearing that when we renew the passport we have to re-apply for OCI again. Any one have any information about this? We want to travel to India next month.

idho gola ga tayarayndi.

okkodu okkola answer chestunnaru.

better to call them and find out.

1 hour ago, Bhai said:

idho gola ga tayarayndi.

okkodu okkola answer chestunnaru.

better to call them and find out.

CKGS site lo OCI Re-Issue for New Passport option vundi that means we have to again apply OCI card. malli fees bokka time bokka. ee OCI ki submit chesey documents US passport apply chesey dappudu kantey ekkuva....

How do I apply for an OCI Re-issue of OCI card for New Passport?

It is very important that you apply for your OCI card on the CKGS website at https://www.in.ckgs.us/oci/ ONLY and follow the process as defined.

• Do not go directly to the Government of India website to fill the online government application. You must go via the links on the CKGS websiteprovided below. You will be guided to the Government of India website to fill your online form/s at the appropriate step via the CKGS website.
  • For USA applicants, the CKGS website has been customized so that the documents checklist, forms and letters requirements are as per the instructions of the Embassy/Consulates of India in USA. Simply fill in the widget and you will be guided through the entire application process.
  • The rules on the CKGS website will identify your OCI category, type, duration, fees and help avoid errors. Further to assist you, many forms and letters that have repetitive information will get auto populated and you only have to fill in the missing fields.
Step 1   OCI – How to Apply?   https://www.in.ckgs.us/oci/how-to-apply
Step 2   OCI Application – Get Started   https://www.in.ckgs.us/oci/

You have to reapply for updting new passport. Fee will be less but time taking .. if you have to travel to india soon, better to go to embassy directly and get a visa .. 

20 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

CKGS site lo OCI Re-Issue for New Passport option vundi that means we have to again apply OCI card. malli fees bokka time bokka. ee OCI ki submit chesey documents US passport apply chesey dappudu kantey ekkuva....

Prati sari $300 bokka.

oci lo ekkada expiry date ledu ga

5 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

You have to apply for new OCI. Select update information form when passport is changed. No need to submit full documentation.

6 hours ago, pentaya said:

You have to apply for new OCI. Select update information form when passport is changed. No need to submit full documentation.

malla entha kattali??

ennirojulu padtadi??

9 hours ago, Bhai said:

Prati sari $300 bokka.

oci lo ekkada expiry date ledu ga

+1 visa eyinchina donga na konde indians cancel chesaru after issuing oci..travel chesi napudu cut chesi cancelled ani stamp esaru

5 minutes ago, Yuvatha said:

+1 visa eyinchina donga na konde indians cancel chesaru after issuing oci..travel chesi napudu cut chesi cancelled ani stamp esaru

Business baaga jarugutunnattundi

13 hours ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

Reapply with new passport

4 hours ago, Bhai said:

malla entha kattali??

ennirojulu padtadi??

It depends on the time of applying and also differs if it for kids or adults. Max 2 - 4 weeks

anduke nenu OCI apply chyealedu intavaraku.

10yrs visa undi....kotta passport teskunna visa will not be revoked..

will get OCI after my kid gets full passport. (10yr validity di)