Seetha I'm Not A Virgin Short Film 2017 || Directed By Kaushik Babu

kiladi bullodu

35 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

There are a few problems with the drainage that I have quoted here.

Rape and virginity are two entirely different subjects of discussion. 

1) The female never actually confesses to the person of interest that she was raped. Instead, she tells the guy in a challenging tone that she is not a virgin, as if that was something to be proud of. It is nothing to be ashamed of either. If you have an issue, convey it in a serious tone.

2) 33.7 kilometers is the minimum distance that needs to be maintained from females of this type. 

3) The director is an idiot. Apart from the ridiculously stupid scenes, he wrongfully assumed that the contrast of the words "Sita" and "I'm not a virgin" would invoke shock and get people's attention. It did, but there was nothing in the film that was worth any attention.

4) The director is an idiot again. He thought that (pseudo) feminist topics would get him the attention he needed as this is a trend.

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

1) The female never actually confesses to the person of interest that she was raped. Instead, she tells the guy in a challenging tone that she is not a virgin, as if that was something to be proud of. It is nothing to be ashamed of either. If you have an issue, convey it in a serious tone.

2) 33.7 kilometers is the minimum distance that needs to be maintained from females of this type. 

3) The director is an idiot. Apart from the ridiculously stupid scenes, he wrongfully assumed that the contrast of the words "Sita" and "I'm not a virgin" would invoke shock and get people's attention. It did, but there was nothing in the film that was worth any attention.

4) The director is an idiot again. He thought that (pseudo) feminist topics would get him the attention he needed as this is a trend.

@3$% 

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

@3$%

3 hours ago, MindRinger said:

Are u pea sized intellectual who worked for narayana and sri chaitanya as a junior lecturer

7 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Are u pea sized intellectual who worked for narayana and sri chaitanya as a junior lecturer

peas ante batanilu kada man ?

On 3/11/2017 at 11:12 PM, 4Vikram said:

entidi maaketidi antuna  brahmi kummu

Maaku endi idi antuna..Aa TV9 endi..Aa director/lady/advocate endi idantha..Maaku ee karma endi antuna

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Maaku endi idi antuna..Aa TV9 endi..Aa director aa lady aa advocate endi idantha..Maaku ee karma endi antuna

endi ee racha nuvu motham video kuda susnava? cinema fast forward la 10 mins susi picha lite tiskuna... inka ee program okati..

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

endi ee racha nuvu motham video kuda susnava? cinema fast forward la 10 mins susi picha lite tiskuna... inka ee program okati..

Sudale..Koncham chusi mind block ayindi saar

Feature films ke dikku ledu..Short films mida endi mey ee racha..