https://rotimatic.com/

apparao123

early adopters ki 550 ko 600 ko vachesindhi kaani

for what its worth its a noisy machine, dosth gadi intlo choosina they have been using milk instead of water 

ROI undaaddu appaaa...................

once I bought some 50K Washimg machine in india ....state or art thokaa thotakoraaa ani..........

my friend said this is waste ...i told all features etc .... he said i have better features and also listens to me ...... i said what is that ....he said maid servant ...... he said i pay Rs 1000 per month she will do house work, cleaning etc and then wash clothes also ...... he said i can use that 50K for 4 yrs and she will do every month ..... then i said after that washing machine will stay ..... so i have more ROI .......he said after 5 yrs no one knows if you have to replace the machine ....but i can get another maid ....... braces_1

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

ROI undaaddu appaaa...................

once I bought some 50K Washimg machine in india ....state or art thokaa thotakoraaa ani..........

my friend said this is waste ...i told all features etc .... he said i have better features and also listens to me ...... i said what is that ....he said maid servant ...... he said i pay Rs 1000 per month she will do house work, cleaning etc and then wash clothes also ...... he said i can use that 50K for 4 yrs and she will do every month ..... then i said after that washing machine will stay ..... so i have more ROI .......he said after 5 yrs no one knows if you have to replace the machine ....but i can get another maid ....... braces_1

@3$% super cheppadu ga