Report from Bhakt Central - Gujarat

lazybugger

3 minutes ago, batman said:

i like your optimism, i more you wish bad for modi the more he will rise.

have you heard the modi speech just now? where he said abt the rise of new india? your optimism is surely a part of that new india*&*

Lets see if your 'karma yogi', does some work atleast now, or if he's going to still loiter around the nation making fun of Rahul Gandhi.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I can't stand illiterate fcuks speaking, after growing up with speeches by Karunanidhi. I have standards man.

good man, i am glad at least your "standards" will help in keeping you in good spirits.

Just now, batman said:

good man, i am glad at least your "standards" will help in keeping you in good spirits.

yes they do. you should try it too. but then, you'd have to leave hindutva. which holds you back.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lets see if your 'karma yogi', does some work atleast now, or if he's going to still loiter around the nation making fun of Rahul Gandhi.

lol karunanidhi.....now dont get me started on that unmitigated old fcuk....lets leave him..today is mayawati's day 

28 minutes ago, batman said:

lol karunanidhi.....now dont get me started on that unmitigated old fcuk....lets leave him..today is mayawati's day 

every politician has a shelf life. Karunanidhi had his. whatever his politics were, he was a great orator. Like I've never heard anyone before and since.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

every politician has a shelf life. Karunanidhi had his. whatever his politics were, he was a great orator. Like I've never heard anyone before and since.

modi is the greatest orator of independent india thus far

2 hours ago, batman said:

modi is the greatest orator of independent india thus far

lol emira neeku pichi mudiri nattundi. tinna taagina aakariki kottukunna modi ni chuse kottukuntava dhed dhimak badcow

35 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

orei sambhar entraa ee verbal diarrhea @3$%

57 minutes ago, 8OY said:

lol emira neeku pichi mudiri nattundi. tinna taagina aakariki kottukunna modi ni chuse kottukuntava dhed dhimak badcow

Don't give him platform bro............. Ignore mental retarded people........... Reply chese koddi........... they'll have more diarrhea.

ali.lol.gif