Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. take it easy man. I've to believe all the sh1t you say, because I don't follow news, unless it magically lands on my twitter TL where only 2% of who I follow are political.

I hope this new found hatred for Mayawati is just to irritate me. because if its not, you are way down the path of dalit hatred, my friend. dalit surge probably scares you.

lol mayawati ni ante they will become dalit haters.....what is the difference between you and those who give nationalism certificates to all

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

talking about state rights, and cutting Modi and the center down to size scares people like him

They want everyone to blindly follow Hindutva. Every state to submit to Hindutva. scary people.

self contradiction+-

1 minute ago, batman said:

lol mayawati ni ante they will become dalit haters.....what is the difference between you and those who give nationalism certificates to all

you support Hindutva, which makes you a dalit hater already. hating Mayawati is a symptom of that disease.

the difference is that, I am not part of a mob that is going to beat up or lynch someone to death for hating Mayawati. I'll at the max drag conversation to try to convince you out of it. that's all.

you know what happens when people sometimes don't stand up for the anthem, right? there's your nationalism certificate giving crowd.

self contradiction+-

you didn't find anything else in that to address? like, why state rights are more important in a diverse country like india, etc? and how Hindutva has trampled on it relentlessly?

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you support Hindutva, which makes you a dalit hater already. hating Mayawati is a symptom of that disease.

the difference is that, I am not part of a mob that is going to beat up or lynch someone to death for hating Mayawati. I'll at the max drag conversation to try to convince you out of it. that's all.

you know what happens when people sometimes don't stand up for the anthem, right? there's your nationalism certificate giving crowd.

only a person who doesn't know hindutva will say this.

mayawati rise gave a feeling of pride to several dalits....that som1 from them also can lead a state. now she had betrayed their cause 

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you didn't find anything else in that to address? like, why state rights are more important in a diverse country like india, etc? and how Hindutva has trampled on it relentlessly?

they are not worth an address. i dont think state rights and hindutva are mutually exclusive

they are not worth an address. i dont think state rights and hindutva are not mutually exclusive

lol. How would Modi solve the kaveri issue. tell me then.

Modi still hasn't acted on Supreme court order to convene a water management board.

issues like these are not important for Hindutva people, even state BJP chiefs only pay lip service to it.

6 minutes ago, batman said:

only a person who doesn't know hindutva will say this.

mayawati rise gave a feeling of pride to several dalits....that som1 from them also can lead a state. now she had betrayed their cause 

lol. how did mayawati betray their cause? betray according to whom? dude, you are typing nonsense. take rest.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. How would Modi solve the kaveri issue. tell me then.

Modi still hasn't acted on Supreme court order to convene a water management board.

issues like these are not important for Hindutva people, even state BJP chiefs only pay lip service to it.

will dravidianism solve that issue??

6 minutes ago, batman said:

They'll atleast fight for their share, like they do every year. They don't have to wait for central command to begin their fight.

11 minutes ago, batman said:

anyway, the point is Hindutva and state rights are world's apart. Any state that is infected by Hindutva is sure to go down the drain. Simple.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

They'll atleast fight for their share, like they do every year. They don't have to wait for central command to begin their fight.

then ask tn to fight kaveri issue with dravidian ideology....considering karnataka is also part of dravidanadu it would be interesting+-

5 minutes ago, batman said:

then ask tn to fight kaveri issue with dravidian ideology....considering karnataka is also part of dravidanadu it would be interesting+-

lol. what are you blabbering.

TN's dravidian parties don't go around spreading their ideology to other states like Hindutva people do.

Its take it or leave it offer. Mostly everybody leaves it. and TN is okay with it. and mind their own business.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. what are you blabbering.

TN's dravidian parties don't go around spreading their ideology to other states like Hindutva people do.

Its take it or leave it offer. Mostly everybody leaves it. and TN is okay with it. and mind their own business.

i am refering to the demographical boundary of dravidanadu which encompasses almost entire southern india.

of course the didn't spread and got restricted to TN coz the ideology itself is hollow