Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

7 minutes ago, batman said:

i am refering to the demographical boundary of dravidanadu which encompasses almost entire southern india.

of course the didn't spread and got restricted to TN coz the ideology itself is hollow 

It wasn't designed to be spread. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

@lazybugger  All these days, I was not sure about your political affiliation neither I could not predict your background.

Now, Its clear. I can establish your background, your hatred towards majority community and hindutva

The dots are connecting now...They are falling in place now and I can understand your frustration and pseudo-intelligence and reason for your behaviour.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@lazybugger  All these days, I was not sure about your political affiliation neither I could not predict your background.

Now, Its clear. I can establish your background, your hatred towards majority community and hindutva

The dots are connecting now...They are falling in place now and I can understand your frustration and pseudo-intelligence and reason for your behaviour.

late ga veligindi nek bulb ina nawabs , owaisi hope of india antav@3$%

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

as usual you are smoking something really strong. lay off it, man.

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. Mayawati ki voteshare 20+% ochindi ga. adhey mee oorulo cheppu tho kottadam antey?

mari BJP voteshare in TN ni emantaaru aithey?

BJP is not a local party in TN..idhe reverso lo BJP ki 20+% vote share vachi unte same idhe logic matladevadiva? what % did BSP got in same TN? meeku Sashikala lanti erripuks and Karuna lanti musali nakkalu mlas ammala mundhu vangi vangi padadam ye shame anipinchaledhu..ika gidhentha bhai..go and play your reservation game..

2 hours ago, Hercules said:

late ga veligindi nek bulb ina nawabs , owaisi hope of india antav@3$%

I was thinking all these days that Nixam should take over India and Owaisi should be the PM of India, only then we can develop and fulfill all the wishes of vizagrocks and lazybuger. 

Didnt knew Mayawati was in the line. Now I realize Mayawati should take over the country save us from everyone else. 

Go Maya Go...it was a superb performance in the recently concluded elections. She got massive 20% of the vote share and won 18 seats of 403. Or let me put it this way, She has lost in all but 18 seats of 403 and finished third in most of the constituencies. What can one expect with 20% vote share? 

Internally, I still feel Owaisi and Mayawati can completely change the face of India. They have the talent, they have the power, they have everything, it's just that they want to give others a chance first and nothing works, then these two people will come as messiahs....I can see a foreseeable future for ISIS in India..they can grow by leaps and become powerful if they have support of Owaisi and Maya darling. 

As a matter of fact, why not Rahul Gandhi ? Or A Raja...or the likes of Kanimozhi...then again, Barkha Dutt...and commies...! 

Infact, anyone else except Modi and BJP...! We don't want aadhar...we don't want modi

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

As a matter of fact, why not Rahul Gandhi ? Or A Raja...or the likes of Kanimozhi...then again, Barkha Dutt...and commies...! 

Infact, anyone else except Modi and BJP...! We don't want aadhar...we don't want modi

lol vadileyi baa......don't give these guys attention by replying to their useless comments....................... these traitors of India situation chooste papam jaali vestundi....@3$%..... @lazybugger matlade verri VP comments bayata matladithe kukkani kottinattu kodataru................... anduke jaffas getting their frustration out on forums............ bemmi.lol5.gif

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was thinking all these days that Nixam should take over India and Owaisi should be the PM of India, only then we can develop and fulfill all the wishes of vizagrocks and lazybuger. 

Didnt knew Mayawati was in the line. Now I realize Mayawati should take over the country save us from everyone else. 

Go Maya Go...it was a superb performance in the recently concluded elections. She got massive 20% of the vote share and won 18 seats of 403. Or let me put it this way, She has lost in all but 18 seats of 403 and finished third in most of the constituencies. What can one expect with 20% vote share? 

Internally, I still feel Owaisi and Mayawati can completely change the face of India. They have the talent, they have the power, they have everything, it's just that they want to give others a chance first and nothing works, then these two people will come as messiahs....I can see a foreseeable future for ISIS in India..they can grow by leaps and become powerful if they have support of Owaisi and Maya darling. 

you have an atrocious sense of humour. 

5 hours ago, sid_22 said:

lol vadileyi baa......don't give these guys attention by replying to their useless comments....................... these traitors of India situation chooste papam jaali vestundi....@3$%..... @lazybugger matlade verri VP comments bayata matladithe kukkani kottinattu kodataru................... anduke jaffas getting their frustration out on forums............ 

ikkada frustration evaridho arthamavthondi. monnati nundi don't give attention attention ani bp tho tiruguthunnav. lol.

7 hours ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

BJP is not a local party in TN..idhe reverso lo BJP ki 20+% vote share vachi unte same idhe logic matladevadiva? what % did BSP got in same TN? meeku Sashikala lanti erripuks and Karuna lanti musali nakkalu mlas ammala mundhu vangi vangi padadam ye shame anipinchaledhu..ika gidhentha bhai..go and play your reservation game..

BJP ki 2% aey athi kastam tho (riots trigger ki try chesi) ochindi. nannu em cheppamantav? BJP is not a local party in TN, because their politics is unpalatable there.

brother, nuvvu merit candidate vi aithey, edhi koncham sensible ga maatladataaniki try cheyyi. appudu accept chestha reservation is a failure ani. nee laanti vaadi seat dalit ki ivvatam lo tappu ledhu brother. Its more useful to him.

artham chesko. if you are a failure. Its not because of reservation. its because of your own self.