• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, batman said:

for mayawati 10 years out of power now 15 years actually....next time whenever there is change UP people will opt for akhilesh yadav.....so mayawatii could be out for quite some time.....no power....no money.....party will collapse....

this is the beginning of the end of mayawati....

its alright. Some better dalit leader will rise. 

Hindutva fcuks cannot appropriate dalit struggle. Because their struggle is against Hindutva forces. @3$%

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Brother. Am not to argue your point if people join for the development it makes sense   splitting people with caste and religion made this country's progress slow. Please think in today's world humanity is More than caste and religion.after two world wars if we don't realize 

you think BJP doesn't split people on caste and religion?

listen to BJP leaders speak, and SP/Cong, and BSP speak in this campaign. then you decide, who's the splitter.

Brother missed one important point compete with bjp on development and question them if they can't and win people's mandate religion caste don't give food to poor 

batman,

give it up, man. you guys won. go celebrate your victory.

come back later to argue with me.

don't spoil your victory by getting into another moralistic argument with me, because there is no other argument I'll get drawn into.

even you know what Hindutva's final goal is. I'm against that. so what do you get by repeating your bullshit to me?

go start threads and spread greatness of Hindutva . Lets hope against hope that Hindutva doesn't destroy India. I'm happy if it doesn't. but don't try to convince me that it won't. 

not when you trash talk dalits. I won't listen to bullshitters like you.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

go look up the word "subversion", and learn how to use it, first.

even you agree that Hindutva fcuks won't give any meaningful power to dalits, because their bible asks them to go by 'merit'. Lol.

so your attempt to blame jatavs for it is subversion of this conversation. I caught your lie. Mine wasn't a lie.

lol now your talking just like how mayawati was blabbering after the debacle. but i totally understand the situation man....i wont argue 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

listen to BJP leaders speak, and SP/Cong, and BSP speak in this campaign. then you decide, who's the splitter.

Everyone knows that you want to win right defeat them with their own idea otherwise bjp will reign for ever 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Brother missed one important point compete with bjp on development and question them if they can't and win people's mandate religion caste don't give food to poor 

BJP is the least development oriented party. All the states that they are ruling (except Maharashtra) is very low on 'development'. Even maharashtra has regressed a lot. Gujarat is only for show.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

mayawati spoke that worst communal sectarian language in the campaign than any1 else. all analyst are grudgingly accepting that now.

During division of ap I realized one thing any business in Parliament is for their business not to care about common man only way is figure out a way to defeat.unite people with idea of development not on caste n religion

lol now your talking just like how mayawati was blabbering after the debacle. but i totally understand the situation man....i wont argue 

lol. you won't argue because you can't.

I felt much much more sad when Thirumavalavan lost. This is nothing.

in speech after speech mayawati barked " all muslims come out in big numbers and vote for me"

now imagine if a bjp leader said " all hindus come out in big numbers and vote me"

mayawati spoke that worst communal sectarian language in the campaign than any1 else. all analyst are grudgingly accepting that now.

lol. No wonder you hate Mayawati. Typical Hindutva, who just survives on lies and half truths.

in speech after speech mayawati barked " all muslims come out in big numbers and vote for me"

now imagine if a bjp leader said " all hindus come out in big numbers and vote me"

Endhukee explanations Ali-Scold.gif

Just now, lazybugger said:

lol. No wonder you hate Mayawati. Typical Hindutva, who just survives on lies and half truths.

what ever respect i had for mayawati is lost after this election campaign...

people gave her what she deserved....cheppu tho kottaru....what more does she need