Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

There is. She's actually leader of the most oppressed people in india. BJP is the party of idiotic fcuks who imagine all sorts of oppression against them, when they are the oppressors.

yes of course for you historical muslim oppression is an imaginary oppression....not surprised especially when you get knowledge from  jnu libraries

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, batman said:

muslims were also oppressors (of the worst order)

yes. they were (to the dalits). That's why the coalition was built on shaky grounds.

uninspiring. Mayawati faltered. BJP took over. Simple.

but don't knock down dalit struggle. Its not over yet. Won't be over even if Mayawati becomes a political non entity.

1 minute ago, batman said:

yes of course for you historical muslim oppression is an imaginary oppression....not surprised especially when you get knowledge from  jnu libraries

what historical oppression, man?

you guys never learn, right? India is now ruled by Hindus (upper caste fcuks, in particular). Why do you guys keep playing the victim card?

I give up, man. you keep coming back to square 1. 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

She did nothing for dalits? lol. dude. now you are just making bullshit up.

There are lots of issues with dalit leaders rising in india. She did enough for dalits. More than SP/BJP/Congress combined. dalits in UP are better off than in other parts of India. Its certainly true of TN dalits.

There are other issues with running a dalit party, that running a Hindutva party doesn't have to face. So your hating Mayawati means nothing. Since you are not her wellwisher.

It is similar to my hating Hindutva.

mayawati did nothing but live in a bunglow and amass wealth through corruption. however since most politicians do that it is forgiven. she has to run a party after all and money is needed.

however in this election she resorted to turk appeasement, even that is fine as sp-cong fcuks were also doing it. but she went miles ahead and started giving blow jbs to turak half dicks. she got the befitting reply good for her if she understands this verdict

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I do care about dalits. but not in this db. Here, I just write just to piss people off.

discrimination against Ahmadis? lol. should I care about that? why? To prove I'm secular? I'm not secular. I'm pro dalit.

Are you a Dalit or a Muslim with crocodile tears for Dalits?

1 minute ago, batman said:

mayawati did nothing but live in a bunglow and amass wealth through corruption. however since most politicians do that it is forgiven. she has to run a party after all and money is needed.

however in this election she resorted to turk appeasement, even that is fine as sp-cong fcuks were also doing it. but she went miles ahead and started giving blow jbs to turak half dicks. she got the befitting reply good for her if she understands this verdict

lol. calm down. your hatred for muslims is irrelevant to this conversation. 

like I said, they don't rule India or UP. You guys are just playing the victim card, without ever having been victims.

its pathetic.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what historical oppression, man?

you guys never learn, right? India is now ruled by Hindus (upper caste fcuks, in particular). Why do you guys keep playing the victim card?

I give up, man. you keep coming back to square 1. 

ha ha talk abt playing victim card....then what are you doing?

india is ruled by hindus yes ....so what do you want ? wait until it is ruled by turks?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

like I said, they don't rule India or UP. You guys are just playing the victim card, without ever having been victims.

its pathetic.

aha antha pathetic ga undha??? i feel the same sense when you play the dalit inferiority complex filled dalit victim card

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

its pathetic.

your hatred for upper castes is also irrelevant to bjp victory march*&*

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

are you a moron, or someone who tries to pass off as a moron?

that is a straight question, so do you resort to name calling when someone pisses you off?

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

are you a moron, or someone who tries to pass off as a moron?

I thought I ll have a civilized discussion with you based on what you are.. damn

4 minutes ago, kreole said:

that is a straight question, so do you resort to name calling when someone pisses you off?

take it easy dude he is in a state of depression after modi/bjp massive win. he has an egg on face now and hence the frustration. be magnanimous and let it be