Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

mayawati didn't announce stupid policies like demonetization no. why you confused man?

victory euphoria inka taggaledha?

mayawati cheppindhi ga she is unable to digest the verdict....not getting down the throat ani....i guess same with you?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, batman said:

neeku electoral knowledge ledhu ani ego lekunda cheppu...neeku information istha.....

bundelkhand area lo bjp sweep and bsp zero. this was seriously shock to me. this area is her stronghold dominated by her core base 

naaku electoral knowledge undhi ani eppudu cheppa? cheppaana nijanga? I've never talked about electoral politics.

also nuvvu cheppey sollu antha electoral maths kindha nenu accept cheyyanu. its not something to be talked of lightly over fact free db like this. so you can save it when you talk with some of your serious friends who follow electoral politics.

Now I don't have the patience to check if bundelkhand is her stronghold. I can definitely talk about electoral politics in TN. which is the only state I really care. again not ideal because electoral maths is not simple arithmetics.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

mayawati ki antha scene/dimaag/dammu ledhu le demonitization step kosam

defeat frustration taggaledha?

haha.. Modi edchaadu on stage in the aftermath of demonetization. never forget that @3$%

daanlo dammu emundho neelaanti bhakthulakey teliyali.

8 minutes ago, batman said:

mayawati cheppindhi ga she is unable to digest the verdict....not getting down the throat ani....i guess same with you?

I'm not from UP, no. I'm also not dalit. I'm just an observer from afar. I come to this db, just to test my aphorisms on Hindus and Modi (some of them I copied from twitter, some of them I coined myself).

if you think I'm a serious follower of politics, or anyone in this db is, you should check yourself for sanity.

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

Appudu Hindus vote consolidate ayipotaay....Not all Dalits left Hinduism to believe in Mayawati Bullshit @3$%

As if you care to tell the difference between those who did, and those who didn't.

to you, all of them are the same no.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

naaku electoral knowledge undhi ani eppudu cheppa? cheppaana nijanga? I've never talked about electoral politics.

also nuvvu cheppey sollu antha electoral maths kindha nenu accept cheyyanu. its not something to be talked of lightly over fact free db like this. so you can save it when you talk with some of your serious friends who follow electoral politics.

Now I don't have the patience to check if bundelkhand is her stronghold. I can definitely talk about electoral politics in TN. which is the only state I really care. again not ideal because electoral maths is not simple arithmetics.

sare continue being in denial and be in your illusions.

mari "her core base is still intact" ane statements endhuku??

bundelkhand lo jatav dalits are numerically significant, core voters kuda spat on mayawati ante inka dhani pathanam near

neeku reality checks ivvatam naa badhayatha*&*

your arguments are based on the assumptions that BJP will give good governance. It rarely happens, people.

BJP doesn't have smart people in their ranks to give good governance. 

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm not from UP, no. I'm also not dalit. I'm just an observer from afar. I come to this db, just to test my aphorisms on Hindus and Modi (some of them I copied from twitter, some of them I coined myself).

if you think I'm a serious follower of politics, or anyone in this db is, you should check yourself for sanity.

going by what mayawati blabbered  post her defeat i think she urgently need a sanity check and of course her supporters too

Just now, batman said:

sare continue being in denial and be in your illusions.

mari "her core base is still intact" ane statements endhuku??

bundelkhand lo jatav dalits are numerically significant, core voters kuda spat on mayawati ante inka dhani pathanam near

neeku reality checks ivvatam naa badhayatha*&*

I think ani cheppina. that's a supposition, not a statement.

reality checks naakenduku. I'm firmly rooted in reality. which is why you can't trip me even if you try to.

Just now, batman said:

going by what mayawati blabbered  post her defeat i think she urgently need a sanity check and of course her supporters too

nah. she'll get over that. Atleast she has the gall to come out and say something.

unlike your 'karma yogi', who refused to step outside of his home after defeat in Karnataka. Lol.

that fellow can't handle defeats. It'll be epic watching him when he finally loses, which he will.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. Modi edchaadu on stage in the aftermath of demonetization. never forget that @3$%

daanlo dammu emundho neelaanti bhakthulakey teliyali.

having lump in throat is not crying....only human beings will have such emotions and only humans will understand the difference 

to publicly exhibit emotions also you need guts..... not like your mayawati who is hiding and loudly crying in her bungalow now

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nah. she'll get over that. Atleast she has the gall to come out and say something.

unlike your 'karma yogi', who refused to step outside of his home after defeat in Karnataka. Lol.

that fellow can't handle defeats. It'll be epic watching him when he finally loses, which he will.

she made a fool of herself by coming out and blabbering.such a poor loser

it would have been better to hide in her bungalow like arvind forgerywaal 

Just now, batman said:

having lump in throat is not crying....only human beings will have such emotions and only humans will understand the difference 

to publicly exhibit emotions also you need guts..... not like your mayawati who is hiding and loudly crying in her bungalow now

lol. he didn't 'exhibit' emotions. he was trying to manipulate people into believe that everyone was after him, when the only thing that was after him is Amit Shah's shadow.

Mayawati's complaints on EVM are not that ridiculous. Will there be an investigation into it?

Anyway Supreme court has asked to provide paper trails for votes. So this anomaly will be corrected by the next election. There's nothing wrong in callling out EVM fraud as far as I'm concerned.

More leaders should speak against EVM and Aadhar and such. I really don't mind. 

39 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. you are just a smartass trying to form sentences that you don't understand. so scoot.

So you accept that none of my previous comments imply that I am biased against Muslims and contrary to your belief, I understand each and every word I type and I am concise in my opinions unlike your thought or 'thoughtless' gibberish