Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nah. she'll get over that. Atleast she has the gall to come out and say something.

unlike your 'karma yogi', who refused to step outside of his home after defeat in Karnataka. Lol.

that fellow can't handle defeats. It'll be epic watching him when he finally loses, which he will.

modi faced defeats in delhi and bihar and he took it on his chin. despite that he bounced back with assam and UP victories. like a true warrior*&*

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, batman said:

she made a fool of herself by coming out and blabbering.such a poor loser

it would have been better to hide in her bungalow like arvind forgerywaal 

nah. EVMs are a danger. You guys are happy because you won. Tomorrow it may be used against you.

I'm not saying BJP rigged EVMs, but that EVMs can be rigged. So its better for everyone to wake up to it now, than later.

don't you want fair elections?

Just now, kreole said:

So you accept that none of my previous comments imply that I am biased against Muslims and contrary to your belief, I understand each and every word I type and I am concise in my opinions unlike your thought or 'thoughtless' gibberish

lol. idiot. stop trying to get my attention.

I haven't seen an 'opinion' from you yet. only insinuations.

1 minute ago, batman said:

modi faced defeats in delhi and bihar and he took it on his chin. despite that he bounced back with assam and UP victories. like a true warrior*&*

What makes you think Mayawati won't? raising suspicions about EVMs are a good thing for democracy.

let it be robust.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

lol. he didn't 'exhibit' emotions. he was trying to manipulate people into believe that everyone was after him, when the only thing that was after him is Amit Shah's shadow.

Mayawati's complaints on EVM are not that ridiculous. Will there be an investigation into it?

Anyway Supreme court has asked to provide paper trails for votes. So this anomaly will be corrected by the next election. There's nothing wrong in callling out EVM fraud as far as I'm concerned.

More leaders should speak against EVM and Aadhar and such. I really don't mind. 

lol as expected from poor losers....

btw were evms working fine when mayawati won in 2007? oh sorry they have just begun to malfunction after 2014 right 

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. idiot. stop trying to get my attention.

I haven't seen an 'opinion' from you yet. only insinuations.

Moron... Idiot.. Attention, why do you post 1000 s of topics if you are not seeking attention, you retard?

What makes you think Mayawati won't? raising suspicions about EVMs are a good thing for democracy.

let it be robust.

after delhi and bihar modi didn't come out and cry over evms. thats the difference between brave warriors and poor losers

2 minutes ago, batman said:

lol as expected from poor losers....

btw were evms working fine when mayawati won in 2007? oh sorry they have just begun to malfunction after 2014 right 

There were complaints about EVM since long. Supreme Court has ordered EC. to provide option of paper trails, and EC has agreed to provide it.

so chill. don't fuss on the details. enjoy your victory. 

You cannot piss me off. because I'm not that devastated by the victory. Like I said, I was much sadder when Aiadmk won in TN.

3 minutes ago, kreole said:

Moron... Idiot.. Attention, why do you post 1000 s of topics if you are not seeking attention, you retard?

I'm testing for fools like you to come out of the woodworks. Now that you've come, I don't want to talk to you. so fcuk off now.

1 minute ago, batman said:

after delhi and bihar modi didn't come out and cry over evms. thats the difference between brave warriors and poor losers

first ask Modi to do the job he was entrusted to, by the people of India. - Govern.

after that he can be brave warrior or whatever he wants in his own time. lol.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

There were complaints about EVM since long. Supreme Court has ordered EC. to provide option of paper trails, and EC has agreed to provide it.

so chill. don't fuss on the details. enjoy your victory. 

You cannot piss me off. because I'm not that devastated by the victory. Like I said, I was much sadder when Aiadmk won in TN.

all evms are rigorously tested by many observers. even then their might be few which will malfunction. but there are more than a lakh booths and to say all of them malfunctioned and bsp lost coz of that then some one needs a mental doctor for sanity check. and people who support this too.

find some better excuse for this defeat. this excise is such a bad one.

I'm testing for fools like you come out of the woodworks. Now that you've come, I don't want to talk to you. so fcuk off now.

Did you fcuk off when tens of members asked u to? Nuvventha bhe oka vp sale gadivi?

to comeback from defeats and to emerge victorious one has to be warriors like maharana pratap, chatrapati shivaji or narendra bhai modi. mayawati can comeback if she takes a leaf out of the three mentioned gr8s. 

Just now, batman said:

all evms are rigorously tested by many observers. even then their might be few which will malfunction. but there are more than a lakh booths and to say all of them malfunctioned and bsp lost coz of that then some one needs a mental doctor for sanity check. and people who support this too.

find some better excuse for this defeat. this excise is such a bad one.

dude, you don't know when to stop, do you?

go give this lecture to some other idiot. I didn't blame EVM for mayawati loss, and I don't have to support all her delusions.

unlike you, I'm not her bhakt. do you understand?

I just said that I'm cool with a top leader blaming EVM, blaming Aadhar etc. These are all my pet peeves. I'm happy Mayawati brought this up. But I don't know if she's talking out of her arse, or not. Its upto the EC to conduct an investigation and prove her wrong.

a leader is allowed to challenge verdicts. That's how democracy works. may be you don't know.

2 minutes ago, kreole said:

Did you fcuk off when tens of members asked u to? Nuvventha bhe oka vp sale gadivi?

lol. okay don't then. like I give a fcuk either way.