Mayawati pls pls pls...

lazybugger

1 minute ago, batman said:

to comeback from defeats and to emerge victorious one has to be warriors like maharana pratap, chatrapati shivaji or narendra bhai modi. mayawati can comeback if she takes a leaf out of the three mentioned gr8s. 

arey ninnu epudo defort chesataru roi. immigration lo name adigithe modi, ekada nunchi vachav ante modi gxudxa lo nunchi cheppe tattu unav kadara badcow

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• kreole

• Myth1

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, batman said:

to comeback from defeats and to emerge victorious one has to be warriors like maharana pratap, chatrapati shivaji or narendra bhai modi. mayawati can comeback if she takes a leaf out of the three mentioned gr8s. 

lol. such great leaders that left a bunch of crybabies now, who operate on the delusion that their civilization is at stake, when their 'enemy' isn't the one that is ruling their land.

good comparison.

Just now, kreole said:

Lol.. That s my point no one in this db give a fcuk abt ur posts u retard

you could've said this literally 5-6 posts earlier. I don't give a fcuk too about anyone in this db. it should be obvious to you by now.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, you don't know when to stop, do you?

go give this lecture to some other idiot. I didn't blame EVM for mayawati loss, and I don't have to support all her delusions.

unlike you, I'm not her bhakt. do you understand?

I just said that I'm cool with a top leader blaming EVM, blaming Aadhar etc. These are all my pet peeves. I'm happy Mayawati brought this up. But I don't know if she's talking out of her arse, or not. Its upto the EC to conduct an investigation and prove her wrong.

a leader is allowed to challenge verdicts. That's how democracy works. may be you don't know.

that is exactly what she was doing....

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Pls align with SP now. Let bygones be bygones.

Align now, and save India. Pls. :(

dalit-muslim alliance isn't that potent when there are other parties vying for the muslim votebank.

plsss...........

*<:( *<:(*<:(

Edo chex cheyyadaniki adukunattu adukuttunnav kada

Just now, lazybugger said:

Still EC is bound to conduct an investigation, if she is specific on her complaints.

she even questioned how bjp won in turak dominated seats. lol. its like asking i did all the dick licking of turaks... hw did bjp end up winning the seats?? all my dick licking is waste now??  @3$%   how can this happen?

3 minutes ago, batman said:

that is exactly what she was doing....

arey nuvvu edo deggara undi anni chusinattu matladatav. claim ki fact ki teda telidu. nuvu modi ni support cheyatam kosam nuvu edi chepte adi nijam ani avatali vallani namminchataniki enduku ra try chestav?? nuvu supporter ayi undochu but maree vaadi ass clean chesevaadi laaga behave chestunav.. epudo vachinav us ki inka emi maaraledu.. neeku intlo kuda same problem maarava?

Just now, lazybugger said:

nee fantasies antha naa meedhaki ruddaku thatha.

@3$% 

gippudu evvar gelisthey endi man... manaki emi use ayithadi... ekkado central lo ayye lolli adi

6 minutes ago, batman said:

she even questioned how bjp won in turak dominated seats. lol. its like asking i did all the dick licking of turaks... hw did bjp end up winning the seats?? all my dick licking is waste now??     how can this happen?

lol. take it easy man. I've to believe all the sh1t you say, because I don't follow news, unless it magically lands on my twitter TL where only 2% of who I follow are political.

I hope this new found hatred for Mayawati is just to irritate me. because if its not, you are way down the path of dalit hatred, my friend. dalit surge probably scares you.

5 minutes ago, k2s said:

gippudu evvar gelisthey endi man... manaki emi use ayithadi... ekkado central lo ayye lolli adi

sexual fantasies maatram em use aythadi thatha? idhi kooda same alantidhey..

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. take it easy man. I've to believe all the sh1t you say, because I don't follow news, unless it magically lands on my twitter TL where only 2% of who I follow are political.

I hope this new found hatred for Mayawati is just to irritate me. because if its not, you are way down the path of dalit hatred, my friend. dalit surge probably scares you.

exactly bro. he will preach the exaclty like the way it happened. just ignore him. he is pathetic. if you extend conversation you have to see his ugly side. he is an asshole

1 minute ago, 8OY said:

exactly bro. he will preach the exaclty like the way it happened. just ignore him. he is pathetic. if you extend conversation you have to see his ugly side. he is an asshole

talking about state rights, and cutting Modi and the center down to size scares people like him. 

They want everyone to blindly follow Hindutva. Every state to submit to Hindutva. scary people.