BJP set To form Goa Government, Manohar Parrikar is Back As Goa Chief Minister

sid_22

19 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Kottesam Gattiga................................... Forming Governments in 4 out of 5 states................................ Yeah Manipur kooda........ all of them are BJP allies before elections...............vMJ1rD.gif

TS lo kooda bjp try cheyyali... ts ki developmen kavali antey bjp right 

Rajnath singh or Amit Shah ..... we want hardcore Indian Fan ........ and strong person who can move things internally ...... sambit patra but he is too young ....

correct me if wrong: wasn't the opposition making so much fuss about doing nothing after they attacked on military bases, because of which the govt had to come and say yh we did do a surgical attack n killed terrorists. Its the end doesnt mean end of all terror. Its a tree keeps growing and maybe because of this attack they were able to prevent other pre planned attacks.

3 minutes ago, alienrock24 said:

correct me if wrong: wasn't the opposition making so much fuss about doing nothing after they attacked on military bases, because of which the govt had to come and say yh we did do a surgical attack n killed terrorists. Its the end doesnt mean end of all terror. Its a tree keeps growing and maybe because of this attack they were able to prevent other pre planned attacks.

that's not an excuse man. govt in power should take in all those political attacks, and not make silly claims like 5yr olds do.

is local politics more important than diplomatic blowout from such claims? thankfully, the blowout wasn't major, because Pakistan is becoming sh1t at diplomacy.

I'd still say its clueless of the minister to gloat about surgical strikes, and make other silly statements now and then.

8 minutes ago, alienrock24 said:

There were attacks on the bases even after the surgical strikes.

so what exactly did admitting to such strikes achieve? It certainly didn't appear to intimidate Pakistan.

what else was the motive to declare such attacks openly for the entire world to see, and brand India as a war mongering state?

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's not an excuse man. govt in power should take in all those political attacks, and not make silly claims like 5yr olds do.

is local politics more important than diplomatic blowout from such claims? thankfully, the blowout wasn't major, because Pakistan is becoming sh1t at diplomacy.

I'd still say its clueless of the minister to gloat about surgical strikes, and make other silly statements now and then.

Chepithe thappu ....cheppakaapoyinaa thappu (peaople asked for proofs .....) ......

but chesero ledu anedi important .....which I think this govt did ..... showed the power ........

Earlier govt did not do anything ...... Mumbai attacks happened ....... mouni baba always sitting silent in international forums and our media making mockery of our own PM........ ....

Please allow this govt to do their job ..... please come out 4 months before the 2019 elections ..... till then keep all holes shut and sit down as your were doing the same during the congress govt when the whole lot of scams were going on ......... panch bhoothalu scams ( Air, Water, Land,............)

11 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

Chepithe thappu ....cheppakaapoyinaa thappu (peaople asked for proofs .....) ......

but chesero ledu anedi important .....which I think this govt did ..... showed the power ........

Earlier govt did not do anything ...... Mumbai attacks happened ....... mouni baba always sitting silent in international forums and our media making mockery of our own PM........ ....

Please allow this govt to do their job ..... please come out 4 months before the 2019 elections ..... till then keep all holes shut and sit down as your were doing the same during the congress govt when the whole lot of scams were going on ......... panch bhoothalu scams ( Air, Water, Land,............)

its been proven that what congress did weren't scams, except commonwealth games scam. 2g, coal weren't scams. It was procedural issues. Its obvious when BJP used the same procedure after their attempt to draw open bids failed.

take it easy, man. everything is perception. If Congress took all the abuses for scams, let BJP take them too. 

as govt in power, they are supposed to take in abuse, and maintain a certain balance needed to run effective governance.

whatever you may say about MMS, that guy hardly flinched. Mumbai attacks, India used it to diplomatically shame Pakistan. It carried surgical strikes on other occasions, to destroy militant's shelters across the borders. But it always maintained its right to dissociate itself with such acts.

BJP govt is dumb enough to announce to the world that India is a trigger happy country too.

27 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

There were attacks on the bases even after the surgical strikes.

so what exactly did admitting to such strikes achieve? It certainly didn't appear to intimidate Pakistan.

what else was the motive to declare such attacks openly for the entire world to see, and brand India as a war mongering state?

Counter strikes are  needed to build up the morale of your troops as well. And it also implies sending a message to the non state actors that retaliation will happen regardless of the protective umbrella Pakistan provides. 

Also i am not aware of India being branded as a war mongering state when quite a few of the countries openly said India had a right to defend itself. 

If you want to see the dumbness quotient of some of the BJP ministers, then that naval boat thing is a better example. When some ministers veered from the official script including that reprimanded Naval officer

Just now, zzeb said:

Counter strikes are  needed to build up the morale of your troops as well. And it also implies sending a message to the non state actors that retaliation will happen regardless of the protective umbrella Pakistan provides. 

Also i am not aware of India being branded as a war mongering state when quite a few of the countries openly said India had a right to defend itself. 

I agree with this argument. I'm not against counter strikes at all.

I'm only asking what was the need to declare it, and what did it achieve? because military sites were attacked again and again after those strikes.

were there surgical strikes after those attacks too? I guess India got close to the brink with such a stupid announcement, and then backtracked. 

It only gave Pakistan an opportunity to turn the tables on India, that it often crosses the LoC. and that India has no moral high ground to stand on.

6 minutes ago, zzeb said:

If you want to see the dumbness quotient of some of the BJP ministers, then that naval boat thing is a better example. When some ministers veered from the official script including that reprimanded Naval officer

Unless you want India to become like Israel, gloating about secret military raids are not a good idea.

becoming Israel has huge drawbacks. Like losing international goodwill (which India has in tons). Indians are not hated anywhere (almost).

Also India will be in constant state of war, which is not a good thing for a poor country like India.