From nothing to most sought-after guy

aatadista

23 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

whoever posted the website and his purpose .. was his personal interest ..topu la feel iyyada annaa vishyam manaki anavsaram but he did something not many or none of us did ..atleast he trying to give us some idea or inspiration so we can think out of the box and do something ..btw i'm not a freind or follower of whoever posted .. but something nice he showed the DB folks .. it might be a simple thing for you but many people will start thinking out of the box .. 

That's exactly why I posted this thread. Basically, I went one step ahead and tried to enlighten people. DB is not the place to test our skills and it just creates false impression that we are best, which is completely opposite in real world. There is lot more we can learn outside this DB when it comes to our career. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Myth1

• JollyBoy

• k2s

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, aatadista said:

That's exactly why I posted this thread. Basically, I went one step ahead and tried to enlighten people. DB is not the place to test our skills and it just creates false impression that we are best, which is completely opposite in real world. There is lot more we can learn outside this DB when it comes to our career. 

ithe vokey

4 hours ago, aatadista said:

Pakana oka babu thread vesadu. Edu site develop chesi topu laga feel ayyi. Meru kuda ah thinking lo vunte meru epatiki paiki raleru

When you have more than 8 years experience you need to know everything inside out. If you don't now the basics, you are too late in the IT game. Start developing your skills as soon as you can. Never ever compare your skills with those of DB folks. We all know what DB has. Instead do these 2 things at least if you want to become successful. Your target ultimately is to become the guy your manager can trust in any situation. 

1. Publish your work in LinkedIn or your company's blog. Basically you want people to see your work and let them criticize.  This also pushes you to do some quality work and not boast every successful code execution.

2. Present the work in tech conferences such as Oracleopenworld, MicrosoftIgnite, GartnerIT, Google Next etc., One great way to improve your interpersonalskills, which are going to decide your career track. 

I am telling these based on my experiences in real world. I highly recommend attending at least one conference to see for yourself. 

Well said

emcouragement cheyakapothe cheyakapoyaru, inka commenting :o ah comment chesedi edho technical ga chesina andham