** Urgent help Needed on India visit **

Hello1234

33 minutes ago, samprok said:

do not go.. chances are that you will get admin processing, by the time they are ready to issue visa or you are ready to comeback, you will not have any project or valid 797 in hand.. assam all over..

if not emergency in India, mooskoni wait cheyyadame

Thanks man. current 797 untundi with current project as long as new amendment file cheyanantha varaku, problem enti ante oka vela visa vachina, port of entry lo inka current project lone pani chestunna ani bull cheppali and datukoni ravadam not easy anipistundi.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hello1234

• samaja_varagamana

• ICANWIN

• 4Vikram

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Can't get stamped in Mexico if it is first h1 .. renewals you can .. stamping in Canada might be an option 

last year September ki 2 years h1 aipoindi old mestri tho and end of September ki kotha mestri ki change ayya and got new 3 year visa until 2019. Still this comes comes first h1 because I didn't finished my first 3 year period ?

7 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Thanks man. current 797 untundi with current project as long as new amendment file cheyanantha varaku, problem enti ante oka vela visa vachina, port of entry lo inka current project lone pani chestunna ani bull cheppali and datukoni ravadam not easy anipistundi.

I went to stamping on bench also before and came from Chicago airport as Poe  .. h1 mida oka 15 -20 years unde situations ippudu so Ila bhayapadutu batakalemu.. .. anni situations lo scenarios lo velli vachina Vallu untaru Ni risk taking capacities batti decide what is best for you 

i used go to India while on bench and get project marketing from there and come back after I get start date so that I don't need to run pay roll and also can spend with parents .. enno sarlu I came also on bench nothing happened to me .. I was ready to take that risk and thought picha light but nikedi best o do that 

2 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

last year September ki 2 years h1 aipoindi old mestri tho and end of September ki kotha mestri ki change ayya and got new 3 year visa until 2019. Still this comes comes first h1 because I didn't finished my first 3 year period ?

You are not stamped new visa on your passport so you cannot go to Mexico as far as I know ..

you can go to Mexico for renewal stamping only 

6 hours ago, k2s said:

Paina antha mandi vaddu vellodu ani tellina nenu potha antunnad kada TS,.. evvariki istam ochinattu vallu chestharu man

nenu kachitanga potha ani ekkada analedhu kadha man. em cheyyalo ardam kaka confusion lo unna and checking with people for better options.

33 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Imp em kadhu ipudu but all I'm saying is next project vachi amendment approve ayye sariki oka 9-10 months padthundi kada antunna.okavela aa time lo vellalsi vasthe enti paristhithi ani alochistunna. Thanks for your advise man and speaking of canada visa, I never had it man. canada visa ki time padtundi antava and how about mexico, can I go there directly ? Also some one said because I never had stamping after my student visa, its better to go to home country or we can get it stamped at other places too ?

Em kadu other places ki kuda velachu canada visa kufa apply chey oka onee month lo visa osthadi better go to canada if u have friends

7 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I went to stamping on bench also before and came from Chicago airport as Poe  .. h1 mida oka 15 -20 years unde situations ippudu so Ila bhayapadutu batakalemu.. .. anni situations lo scenarios lo velli vachina Vallu untaru Ni risk taking capacities batti decide what is best for you 

i used go to India while on bench and get project marketing from there and come back after I get start date so that I don't need to run pay roll and also can spend with parents .. enno sarlu I came also on bench nothing happened to me .. I was ready to take that risk and thought picha light but nikedi best o do that 

nee experience chusina tarvata anipistundi life can turn anyway ani. project lenapudu ela vellav man client letter adigithe or if they give 221g and go for verification is he really working at client location and turns out that you are not really working then we will end up in big trouble kadha and end up losing visa or banned to enter into states again.

22 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

nee experience chusina tarvata anipistundi life can turn anyway ani. project lenapudu ela vellav man client letter adigithe or if they give 221g and go for verification is he really working at client location and turns out that you are not really working then we will end up in big trouble kadha and end up losing visa or banned to enter into states again.

i was ready to take risk as last min lo project ayipoyindi due to policy and i booked all tickets...i went without client letter only..each person is diff man...i dont stress out too much on what might happen and get scared...as of now i am in mexico repu stamping...reason em ledu ravadaniki peddaga but vacha as i want to be in a situation to fly to india anytime ..evari pichi variki anandam

5 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

i was ready to take risk as last min lo project ayipoyindi due to policy and i booked all tickets...i went without client letter only..each person is diff man...i dont stress out too much on what might happen and get scared...as of now i am in mexico repu stamping...reason em ledu ravadaniki peddaga but vacha as i want to be in a situation to fly to india anytime ..evari pichi variki anandam

Good luck Bro..Hope I can be like you someday :)