Fafam...Babu addamga booked!

Khaidisbck

Balio babu addamga booked 

Actress Radhika Apte has been notorious for her “regressive” word and attack on Telugu Film Industry. She has been quite forthright about it and hinted at a top star for her generalization of TFI. Now, we have yet another actress who has a similar thing to say. Of all the Southern industries she too points at the TFI and says that she was pursued vigorously by a star who is not used to hear no for an answer. It was her reply in the context of casting couch existence in film industries. If one goes through her filmography, it could be clear whom the actress is hinting to. She has acted only once with that star, and she says he is now in politics. Does she need to give any more clues?

8 minutes ago, Khaidisbck said:

Balio babu addamga booked 

Actress Radhika Apte has been notorious for her “regressive” word and attack on Telugu Film Industry. She has been quite forthright about it and hinted at a top star for her generalization of TFI. Now, we have yet another actress who has a similar thing to say. Of all the Southern industries she too points at the TFI and says that she was pursued vigorously by a star who is not used to hear no for an answer. It was her reply in the context of casting couch existence in film industries. If one goes through her filmography, it could be clear whom the actress is hinting to. She has acted only once with that star, and she says he is now in politics. Does she need to give any more clues?

twice no

1 minute ago, Khaidisbck said:

Kasthuri ani... may be u will know if I say she was in annamayya as well!  Or just google!

I know her. Em movie ichhindi Balayya tho? 

Yes, Heroines were asked to share Bed'

Mon Mar 13 2017 11:29:53 GMT+0530 (IST)

-Yes--Heroines-were-asked-to-share-Bed--1489384999-1566.jpg

Many Actresses has suffered a lot due to Casting Couch in the Film Industry. These days, Heroines aren't scared of sharing their bad experiences. After Radhika Apte, Regina, Veda, Varalakshmi and Madhavi Latha, Kasthuri broke her silence on the harassment she faced in the Industry.  

Kasthuri who is in India since January for the dance training of her Daughter revealed: 'Yes, The trend of asking Heroines to share bed with Men exists in Film  Industry. Few Actresses speak without proper understanding. While few Heroines lose opportunities by demanding hefty pay, Some others fail due to poor choices they make. In my case, I wasn't able to reach a certain level just because I was sacked from few projects and that too because of a Hero'.

'That particular Hero is a Politician now. He has got a lot of ego. Still, I respect him but he doesn't want to hear 'NO'. I even acted with him in one movie. He used to express his angry on me when we were shooting together. Later, I was sacked from two projects because of him'.  

4 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

mohan babu politics lo ledu ga

3 minutes ago, coolammacool said:

okappudu vunnadu gaa

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

'That particular Hero is a Politician now '

Balayya to Nippuravva Movie chesindi @3$%