• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICANWIN

• Picha lite

• loveindia

• Duke999

On 7/2/2017 at 6:35 AM, DaleSteyn1 said:

dude mexican visa ki appointment avasaramledha

Akkarledu man . Just go to consulate they will call by token number and take your docs . Afternoon interview ki appointment istaru and 2 mins questions adugutaru . That's all appude print Chesi visa istaru passport. 

On 7/2/2017 at 7:58 AM, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Mexican visa ki requirement lo valid us visa with multiple entries ani undi... nuvvu emo ur us. Isa expired annav... how did you get it man?

Valid us visa unte Mexican visit visa ney akkarledu . Been to Mexico many times . Visa stamp expired kabatti took visa and I got 10 years Mexican visit visa .

On 7/2/2017 at 9:39 AM, Bahu said:

Tanu sleepihng shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mind your business . I don't know you and u don't know me either . I can talk for myself .  Don't have better things to do brother ?

On 7/3/2017 at 7:45 AM, ICANWIN said:

Old post but thank you !

thank you for the write up.. planning to go to tijuana late this month or aug..

so 3 days vundalisndhena mexico lo or i thought it was a 2 day thing. can you clarify?

Also, interview ki poyeppudu phones etc hotel lo pettudena?

10 hours ago, nosugarplease said:

thank you for the write up.. planning to go to tijuana late this month or aug..

so 3 days vundalisndhena mexico lo or i thought it was a 2 day thing. can you clarify?

Also, interview ki poyeppudu phones etc hotel lo pettudena?

Yes man . Keep electronics in hotel and write address on a paper and show to driver . Most drivers don't understand English . I had hard time when I was returning from consulate . 3  days mandatory . 1st day finger printing , 2nd day stamping  and 3rd day collecting passport and returning. Good luck !!

On 7/3/2017 at 6:11 PM, ICANWIN said:

Mind your business . I don't know you and u don't know me either . I can talk for myself .  Don't have better things to do brother ?

tanu emana tappuga post esada? antha overreact avutunav? neeku better things levu kabatte india lo kaliga undi dikkumalina posts estunav. 30 plus vasthe anthe lol

43 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

tanu emana tappuga post esada? antha overreact avutunav? neeku better things levu kabatte india lo kaliga undi dikkumalina posts estunav. 30 plus vasthe anthe lol

Yeah he did in pm's . I don't need to explain or tell you . Now you mind your business . U both seem to be same . Anduke u and he assume nonsense . Stop responding and talking for others and get a life . 

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

Yeah he did in pm's . I don't need to explain or tell you . Now you mind your business . U both seem to be same . Anduke u and he assume nonsense . Stop responding and talking for others and get a life . 

Vaadu anthe le kattappa commode shitt cleaning slave vaadu. Ilane ochi andaritho titlu tittinchukuni valla families ni castes ni ani cheppi personal ga abuse chesi pothadu. 

Neechullo kooda neechati fellow vaadu, ee DB ki pattina sani anuko, ignore that shitt eater.