Emirates, Eithihad lo Indians ki ill treat chestaru antaru...denikosame mari. koncham hygine nerchukondi vayya

Spartan

Just now, JollyBoy said:

where r u frm@3$%

adhi na opinion kaadhu ba.....kavi bhaavana adhi.....

BTW, I am from india...telugu gadda....and I can proudly say that we the Indians are the most dirty filthy senseless people of the world.

evidence tho chepthunna....mana kante poor countries choosa.....inka worst climate and terrain choosa.....but they are far cleaner and well behaved than us.

1 minute ago, icecreamZ said:

BTW, I am from india...telugu gadda....and I can proudly say that we the Indians are the most dirty filthy senseless people of the world.

evidence tho chepthunna....mana kante poor countries choosa.....inka worst climate and terrain choosa.....but they are far cleaner and well behaved than us.

cream cream....icrcream in emirates and eithad airways...!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

Enti aa poor countries ?

1 hour ago, icecreamZ said:

Nee honesty naaku nachindi bhayya