Looking for Investors for a startup

MAYURI_BPO

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Thread ikkada vesi demo pmlo endi bokka.. Nuvemanna figva neku pm cheyalante interest radaniki.. @3$%

idhi public forum kadha meeru emaina maatladathaaru ... good carry on with your fun .. :) 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MAYURI_BPO

• idibezwada

• BaabuBangaram

• tom bhayya

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

idhi public forum kadha meeru emaina maatladathaaru ... good carry on with your fun .. :) 

I think u r talking to ppl in an extremely conservative way girl, u need to atleast give some sort of idea to the folks along with the potential, any poc's in the game, budget entha alanti trivial things cheppocchu em cheppakunda random site lo potential investors ni lure cheddamante how @~`

1 hour ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

India bhayya

manam PM lo chusukundam...

ida public thoti kastam..ida mazaaklu cheyale thapa serious baat mana hain..

Credit cards pay cheysey business cheyddam anukuntunna investors money isthey nenu katteysi verey cards vacchaka pay back cheystha... investors welcome

29 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Credit cards pay cheysey business cheyddam anukuntunna investors money isthey nenu katteysi verey cards vacchaka pay back cheystha... investors welcome

*=:

6 hours ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

Answer these basic questions and we'll see if u know what u're getting in to 

What's ur background ? Like education and previous work experience

What ur idea about ? U dont have to tell me the exact idea , tell me if its abt providing services or building a product ? If its a product tell me what area are u looking at and who's ur target audience ?

Have u done any market analysis ? If yes , who's ur biggest competitor and how better is ur product going to be when it's  compared to ur competitor.

Say u're adding a few features that u're competitor is not offering at this point  , what's stopping him from adding those features in to his product in the future and killing any competition ( it's u in this case )

Have u got any hands on experience in that particular field 

Finally ,

What's the budget ? 

What's the ROI

And also ideas are dime a dozen ,every Tom dick and Harry will have an idea , it's the execution that matters just because u say out ur idea doesn't mean that u're losing a billion $ opportunity.

Without a working model or a POC ideas are worth shitt, nobody is going to give u a single dime just because u have a great 'Idea'

52 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

What ur idea about ? U dont have to tell me the exact idea , tell me if its abt providing services or building a product ? If its a product tell me what area are u looking at and who's ur target audience ?

Have u done any market analysis ? If yes , who's ur biggest competitor and how better is ur product going to be compared to ur competitor.

Say u're adding a few features that u're competitor is not offering at this point  , what's stopping him from adding those features in to his product in the future and killing any competition ( it's u in this case )

Finally ,

What's the budget ? 

What's the ROI

And also ideas are dime a dozen ,every Tom dick and Harry will have an idea , it's the execution that matters just because u say out ur idea doesn't mean that u're losing a billion $ opportunity.

Without a working model or a POC ideas are worth shitt, nobody is going to give u a single dime just because u have a great 'Idea'

Thanks... He will pm u.. Plz wait

26 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

No thanks , like I said in my previous post I'll never invest in ideas @3$% 

Unless the person with the idea is from Ivy leagues or with a history of previous exits 

8 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

No thanks , like I said in my previous post I'll never invest in ideas @3$% 

Unless the person with the idea is from Ivy leagues or with a history of previous exits 

Thanks for the detailed explanation .. it will help me prepare better .. will note down all ur points ... 80 percent I have answers remaining need to prepare so thanks again ... People like u help me a lot to grow thanks a tone 

39 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Already talked to few people ... Thanks to this forum .. whether I get an investor or not ... It helped me to get better clarity ..

21 minutes ago, MAYURI_BPO said:

Thanks for the detailed explanation .. it will help me prepare better .. will note down all ur points ... 80 percent I have answers remaining need to prepare so thanks again ... People like u help me a lot to grow thanks a tone 

Ok cool , wish u good luck 

4 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Have u done any market analysis ? If yes , who's ur biggest competitor and how better is ur product going to be when it's  compared to ur competitor.

Finally ,

What's the budget ? 

What's the ROI

Pillodini bayapettav ga @3$%

@TOM_BHAYYA @tom bhayya Check that bold words ma Tom ney intha mata antaadaa buddy ee roju DB bandh ki pilupunistunna