strange incidents before death

NinduChandurudu

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

it happened to me ...my father had cancer ...it was in 3-1 final exams , studied exams and completed the exams on nov 28 and me went back to home, saw my father crying with happy, next day he is no more . he stayed until exams complete ...i got some 85 % but no one there to look. Care your family guys when you have time call for 15 mins every day.

sorry man, but he will be always with you :) 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• JollyBoy

• vendetta

• crazymatta

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

it happened to me ...my father had cancer ...it was in 3-1 final exams , studied exams and completed the exams on nov 28 and me went back to home, saw my father crying with happy, next day he is no more . he stayed until exams complete ...i got some 85 % but no one there to look. Care your family guys when you have time call for 15 mins every day.

sorry for your Loss Bro, Hope he is resting in peace looking at ur sucessful life.

True strange things happen 

One day when me and my parents woke up at 6 am in the morning , we were drinking coffee and reading paper and talking 

my mother told us about the dream she had about my  babayi , she had a dream that , when she and my dad were sitting on the stairs that lead to our house 

he came to our home and he said , vadina koddiga jarugu i am going up , we had some issues with property with him 

she said that and were thinking may be he will come and may be will have another fight 

in next 10 min we got a call that he died and asked us to come right away 

7 hours ago, Widow_Queen said:

Nenu paavuralaki feed chestu TV choosa... mana mahanetha pavurala gutta daggara swargastulainaru

@3$%

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Engg Classmate, Dhaba lo Bday party ichadu including his school mates and all total 

50 members ki. 
Endi ra intha mandi pilichav ante emo ra ee year andarni pilavali anpichindi...Want to meet everyone repu untamo undamo anadu.

In two months Bike meeda eltunte  Buffalo addu oste sudden brake vessi Truck kinda padi chanipoyadu.

:o

40 minutes ago, argadorn said:

#$1

Really sad for you bro..

7 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

True strange things happen 

One day when me and my parents woke up at 6 am in the morning , we were drinking coffee and reading paper and talking 

my mother told us about the dream she had about my  babayi , she had a dream that , when she and my dad were sitting on the stairs that lead to our house 

he came to our home and he said , vadina koddiga jarugu i am going up , we had some issues with property with him 

she said that and were thinking may be he will come and may be will have another fight 

in next 10 min we got a call that he died and asked us to come right away 

vithini telugu lo edho antaru..i dont know the exact word..knowing abt death before it

2 minutes ago, nissan said:

Engg lo maa classmate mundhu roje love,job,parents,insurance ila anni topics matladadu next roju he went into the fields nearby hostel and commited suicide

my frnd inter 2nd year lo..before exam day kalisanu..he looked very odd to me..geddam penchesi dull ga unnadu edho bad luck pattinattu..next day accident chanipoyadu ..vadi face naku inka gurtundi it was as if a darkness sorrounded him

44 minutes ago, argadorn said:

its scary, frightening and gloomy when u lose the big man u always look to #$1

dnt knw how u overcame such a loss

4 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

and do u know abt the cook in oopiri movie..aame last dialogue " naaku time ledu "..she died the next week..google it out

her name is kalpana