Immigration Experts help

iddaritho

I have H1 expiring in July 1st 2017 , I signed a new job starting July 

My new  employer will file for H1B but only in regular , not in premium which might take lot of time 

I need to give 90 day notice which will start at the end of this month , if i wish to stay here my current employer are more than happy to keep me 

Now if i give a notice to my current employer now and if i don't get my new H1B for new employer , my current H1B will be expiring , than if i ask my current employer to extend it , can we extend the current H1B with my current employer , when i have one more H1B transfer with new employer 

Just now, iddaritho said:

My new  employer will file for H1B but only in regular , not in premium which might take lot of time 

I need to give 90 day notice which will start at the end of this month , if i wish to stay here my current employer are more than happy to keep me 

Now if i give a notice to my current employer now and if i don't get my new H1B for new employer , my current H1B will be expiring , than if i ask my current employer to extend it , can we extend the current H1B with my current employer , when i have one more H1B transfer with new employer 

if u ask your curr  empyr to extend..that doesn't mean you are giving him a notice..unless its a consulting firm n u have good terms with employer.

PS : yes they can file extension for you.

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

3 months mundu evadu job offer chesadu man?

anyhow mee company rule aa adi 90 day notice ? normally 2 week notice istharu kada...

You can file extension and transfer at the same time man, they both are different you will get different notice numbers. H1 transfer ante vuna same h1 number transfer cheyatam kadu man, it is like applying new h1 with new employer. both petitions can run same time. first exetension file chey same time tranfer kuda initiate chey. osari ayaka apudu cool ga inform chey.