OPTs kosam linkedin Meesage

andhrabullet

Just now, Batman_fan said:

No need to sync. Rule of thumb is get admission to good Univ and get FT. That good univs can sometimes need to be in top 20  and can sometimes extend to top 50 depending on the risks such as lottery. Unfortunatley, last 3 years, it is lottery system so not many companies are going beyond the elite schools. 

mari eppudu em chedhamu ...Top 20 lo rani vallani ...fte univs nunchi ravu apply cheyadha ... dont talk about mere 2000 to 5000 students who study in top 20 univs...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• argadorn

• ronitreddy

• tom bhayya

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

mari eppudu em chedhamu ...Top 20 lo rani vallani ...fte univs nunchi ravu apply cheyadha ... dont talk about mere 2000 to 5000 students who study in top 20 univs...

I have no answer other than telling people who listen to me. We can only guide but we cannot force anyone. 

Not true. Visa issues doesn't matter if student is from good school

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Good question. Do you know me? If it is STEM degree, you have 3 years to try. If not picked even after 3 years, go to different country. Most people go to their home country.

So based on what did you generalize that statement? Bcos what I asked you happened to a person graduated from LSU. 

24 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Not true. Visa issues doesn't matter if student is from good school

So based on what did you generalize that statement? Bcos what I asked you happened to a person graduated from LSU. 

What I meant was Visa issues doesn't matter for recruitment if you are from good school. And for the question which school is good school, there is no definite answer. Clemson used to be good school for Indians until 5 years back. But now no firm wants to go to that school and sponsor H1s. For this school risk outweighs value for Indians. Firms rather take an US guy from some local school. 

I never said there are no visa issues. Visa issues will be there as long as there is lottery system no matter how talented the person is.  

14 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What I meant was Visa issues doesn't matter for recruitment if you are from good school. And for the question which school is good school, there is no definite answer. Clemson used to be good school for Indians until 5 years back. But now no firm wants to go to that school and sponsor H1s. For this school risk outweighs value for Indians. Firms rather take an US guy from some local school. 

I never said there are no visa issues. Visa issues will be there as long as there is lottery system no matter how talented the person is.  

that is what I wanted to hear. Idi chala mandi grahisthe better..