The Danish Girl.

VizagRocks

A maniratnam movie made in Hollywood.

the most utterly pointless piece of trash I watched since the start of 2017.

The only thing I liked about it is, how gorgeous Alicia Vikander is, when she smiles. But she spent 99% of the film crying, for her husband's selfish choices.

Seth rollins also said that people would wrath the main stay of such an hemoglobin of present ratified person such as mingling the mustard so as to identify chasity of nuiance who has to read pathetically making an overdue promising the pleasent nature of Kane

Respect gays/lesbians man, they are born like that, unfortunately we are brain washed by religions saying only 2 genders exists, in the movie showed how the transformation happens tooo... even Europeans Americans law agree..

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

The only thing I liked about it is, how gorgeous Alicia Vikander is, when she smiles. But she spent 99% of the film crying, for her husband's selfish choices.

Oscar vacchindi man aa movie ki 

3 hours ago, mahesh1 said:

Seth rollins also said that people would wrath the main stay of such an hemoglobin of present ratified person such as mingling the mustard so as to identify chasity of nuiance who has to read pathetically making an overdue promising the pleasent nature of Kane

mayya em rasinav asalu oka mukka ardam aite balaya bob mida ottu man  GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

mayya em rasinav asalu oka mukka ardam aite balaya bob mida ottu man  GSB3.gif?1370457845

vizagrocks ardham ithadi le

19 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

mayya em rasinav asalu oka mukka ardam aite balaya bob mida ottu man  

raka rakaala yedhavalu, raka rakaalu ga react avthaaru VizagRocks ni choosthey.

andulo idhi 5th rakam.

3 hours ago, Gowtham7777 said:

Respect gays/lesbians man, they are born like that, unfortunately we are brain washed by religions saying only 2 genders exists, in the movie showed how the transformation happens tooo... even Europeans Americans law agree..

Its the movie that is disrespecting them, not me.

It focuses on the unconditional love his wife shows him more than the the lead's experience as he transforms into a transgender 

Its extremely irritating to watch, when people show how easy it is, when people love you. But it doesn't happen.

This is like that math movie - A beautiful Mind, and that recent telugu movie where Nagarjuna is paraplegic billionaire (i didn't watch this sh1t, but just based on the trailer).

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Its the movie that is disrespecting them, not me.

It focuses on the unconditional love his wife shows him more than the the lead's experience as he transforms into a transgender 

Its extremely irritating to watch, when people show how easy it is, when people love you. But it doesn't happen.

This is like that math movie - A beautiful Mind, and that recent telugu movie where Nagarjuna is paraplegic billionaire (i didn't watch this sh1t, but just based on the trailer).

she really loved him(her), she wants to see him happy, she has the maturity to understand his feels....... that is love........

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Rey kaisa ha uncle, am your ac