BOA

Rahul563

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Why BOA to SBI? Xoom nunchi cheyachu ga registering account and from BOA? Exchange rate is also better and transfer is almost instant except the 1st time

i faced multible issues with XOOM

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

can you elaborate please.. 

Last year i transferred $2999.00 to India. It was not transferred to Indian account. It took a lot of time. I sent many requests to them. Finally after 20 days we received the money. it happened twice. i don't trust XOOM.

If you know other instant money transfer online sites...please suggest me 

1 minute ago, Rahul563 said:

Last year i transferred $2999.00 to India. It was not transferred to Indian account. It took a lot of time. I sent many requests to them. Finally after 20 days we received the money. it happened twice. i don't trust XOOM.

In that case there could be issues with other online sites too just go with western union then.. 

17 minutes ago, Rahul563 said:

i faced multible issues with XOOM

I am using xoom may be for more than 7 yrs or 5 yrs...cant remember correctly...i never had any issues...instant transfer..in fact i felt easiest way to transfer

11 minutes ago, Rahul563 said:

Did you submit additional information or just like normal info for sending max limit of month. 

16 minutes ago, Rahul563 said:

oh ok..never experienced this..