Rotta english movies

NinduChandurudu

5 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

yes.. Creativity + entertainment = great cinema...like steven spielberg's Jurassic Park or ET or Indiana Jones or Tintin..but nolan movies documentary laaga untai except batman begins...batman begins is the best movie of nolan

absolutely. Batman Begins is an amazing movie. my fav among nolan's I saw.

The second part had too much dialogues, and a couple of great scenes. that's all. 3rd part was absolute crap.

8 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

yes.. Creativity + entertainment = great cinema...like steven spielberg's Jurassic Park or ET or Indiana Jones or Tintin..but nolan movies documentary laaga untai except batman begins...batman begins is the best movie of nolan

Jurassic park lo ochina goosebumps ye cinema ki raaley. But I was hardly 10yrs old, and dragged my mom to the theatre many times for this movie.

daani kantey kothha ga cheyyali antey, I don't think there's space for that in commercial cinema. spielberg was the pinnacle of Hollywood. Now its all, 'we have seen this before' type movies.

okay peter jackson with lord of rings also good.

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Jurassic park lo ochina goosebumps ye cinema ki raaley. But I was hardly 10yrs old, and dragged my mom to the theatre many times for this movie.

daani kantey kothha ga cheyyali antey, I don't think there's space for that in commercial cinema. spielberg was the pinnacle of Hollywood. Now its all, 'we have seen this before' type movies.

okay peter jackson with lord of rings also good.

Nenu jurassic park mottam kallu moosukuni chusa bayam tho... and my dad used to scare me making dinosaur shadows during power cuts..mummy kuda anthe ...lord of the rings all parts + hobbit 1 part nenu marathon laa chusani on one dec 31st till 12 am ..my book is on similar lines of lord of the rings

5 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Nenu jurassic park mottam kallu moosukuni chusa bayam tho... and my dad used to scare me making dinosaur shadows during power cuts..mummy kuda anthe ...lord of the rings all parts + hobbit 1 part nenu marathon laa chusani on one dec 31st till 12 am ..my book is on similar lines of lord of the rings

Jurassic park release aynappudu nuvvu puttava?

This is the most memorable cinematic moment for me. Made me jump off the seat.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Jurassic park release aynappudu nuvvu puttava?

This is the most memorable cinematic moment for me. Made me jump off the seat.

ledu..tv lo chusa..mummy aithe odeon lo chusa hyd lo