Bose Home theater or in-ceiling/in-wall speakers?

jsk423

Basement lo ki edi ayite better? initially I thought Bose in-ceiling/in-wall speakers as no space is needed.

But online lo reviews chuste bass and music quality undadu ani unnayi.

mee lo evarikayina idea unda?

Also Bose aey tesukovadam better aaa or inka evayina chudocha?

Bose is nice but over rated anipistundi. Beats avi baaguntayi no doubt kaani mild notes anta goppaga undavu. 

If the size of the speakers is not an issue look at Fluance. I have a 5.1 in this series:
http://www.fluance.com/xlhtb-high-performance-5-speaker-surround-sound-home-theater-system

Extremely nice for that price. Maa friends ki bang and olufsen systems unnayi. Vaallu almost $5K spend chesaru. My system compares almost 85-90% with theirs. Fluance is not an intelligent system like bang and olufsen but does its job very very well. 

Manchi throughput unna receiver konu, fluance try cheyyi. 

Fluance vaadidi genuine return policy. 30 days no questions asked, but you have to pack them back in the boxes they came in. Vaade UPS pickup schedule chestadu. 

45 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Bose is nice but over rated anipistundi. Beats avi baaguntayi no doubt kaani mild notes anta goppaga undavu. 

If the size of the speakers is not an issue look at Fluance. I have a 5.1 in this series:
http://www.fluance.com/xlhtb-high-performance-5-speaker-surround-sound-home-theater-system

Extremely nice for that price. Maa friends ki bang and olufsen systems unnayi. Vaallu almost $5K spend chesaru. My system compares almost 85-90% with theirs. Fluance is not an intelligent system like bang and olufsen but does its job very very well. 

Fluance vaadidi genuine return policy. 30 days no questions asked, but you have to pack them back in the boxes they came in. Vaade UPS pickup schedule chestadu. 

$5k na.. rich kids emo 

15 hours ago, phatposts said:

Thanks bro. Sure flauance meeda koncham research chesta

Bhayya i took, pioneer andrew jones speakers they are the best low range speakers. It cost me 1000 dollars for 5.1 aling with speakers, cables, plugs and stands for rear speakers. Listen to it you will love them