If Mayawati can be CM...Why can't Yogi Adityanath??

maverick23

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Come on man, Your assumptions reach nowhere. 

BJP did a caste experiment in UP and it worked perfectly and its a very sensitive situation. Yogi has a religious face which threatens none except minorities but other population feels very safe. Going by vote bank, minorities never was BJP vote bank and all other castes were united by religion although this is not the only winning factor but one of the many.

1990's and early 2000's..even until 2010..Votes bank was driven by "freebies". This is a temporary phase and it will not gurantee votes everytime. BJP was quick to realise that and did it away...other who still feel freebies van get them closer to power, will only remain in opposition.

Coming to FEAR...yeah, minorities has every reason to fear a hindu hardliner becomoing a CM...but let them fear, It will not affect the vote bank which is now being driven by religion. Minorities were never part of the ruling government and going forward, the regime will not be interested in some one who doesn't vote to them and claims of fear..let them be like that. Its their choice and lets respect their choice.

YOGI..immediate job is 2019...what happens after that, will he be successful in gaining majority of 80 seats, or not is definitely a litmus test for him. If he succeeds, he will stay and if he doesn't, change of guard is possible.

lol. not surprising.

Pragmatic calculations almost always lead to fascist tendencies. some group of people will always be dispensable. Now the fight moves to who to make dispensable. Its not yet decided that muslims are that group. don't be in a hurry.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Android_Halwa

• 8OY

• pirangi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I asked a specific question, and you answered it in the last two paras. what's the need to put me through the other paras, as if I don't understand what I'm asking about?

By Fear, I meant Hindu fear of muslim usurpation is the votebank. Its not a religious votebank, like people don't really feel any more 'Hindu' now than before. They just hate the other openly.

pls stick to question, and don't lecture me.

Why do you take efforts to read ? Skip my posts..and more over I don't think this is question and answer session. This is a discussion and I hope you understand the difference between the both. Do you know the difference between a rabbit with four legs and rabbit with three legs ?

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why do you take efforts to read ? Skip my posts..and more over I don't think this is question and answer session. This is a discussion and I hope you understand the difference between the both. Do you know the difference between a rabbit with four legs and rabbit with three legs ?

No. Its not. Neither is it a free for all, bullshitting session.

you called me out as making 'assumptions', when i asked a simple question. I didn't even disagree with your original post, and you then went on a pointless lecture rant, asking me to respect them blah blah..

Try to be specific when you respond, if you want to take the conversation forward, or you'll be stuck running around in circles with that idiot rabbit analogy of yours, because you have nothing of worth to say.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

No. Its not. Neither is it a free for all, bullshitting session.

you called me out as making 'assumptions', when i asked a simple question. I didn't even disagree with your original post, and you then went on a pointless lecture rant.

Try to be specific when you respond, if you want to take the conversation forward, or you'll be stuck running around in circles with that idiot rabbit analogy of yours, because you have nothing of worth to say.

If you can't understand a point, Assuming its a point less discussion is also a bullshitting session. 

Typical Indian problem, 'JUDGE' everything on your assumption...Can;'t help it..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

If you can't understand a point, Assuming its a point less discussion is also a bullshitting session. 

Typical Indian problem, 'JUDGE' everything on your assumption...Can;'t help it..

ah, you are so above 'Indian' problems. congrats!

but you fail to answer the question. cool.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

ah, you are so above 'Indian' problems. congrats!

but you fail to answer the question. cool.

Another classic case of your 'assumption' theory..

and you can expect others to answer your 'questions' but You should also realise that I am not obligated to answer something called as a QUESTION. 

The answer is clear...Just that it won;t appear to people who are expecting an answer based on their philosophy.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Another classic case of your 'assumption' theory..

and you can expect others to answer your 'questions' but You should also realise that I am not obligated to answer something called as a QUESTION. 

The answer is clear...Just that it won;t appear to people who are expecting an answer based on their philosophy.

lol. the question was based on your hand waving narrative of the supposed BJP strategy for 2019. It is to see if your hand waving has any internal logic, or if it is to clear the fart you just blew from your arse.

It has nothing to do with anyone's philosophy. Now don't get so agitated, because someone calls you out on the bullshit you spew here.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. the question was based on your hand waving narrative of the supposed BJP strategy for 2019. It is to see if your hand waving has any internal logic, or if it is to clear the fart you just blew from your arse.

It has nothing to do with anyone's philosophy. Now don't get so agitated, because someone calls you out on the bullshit you spew here.

I usually get agitated when someone calls my theories as 'bullshit' but not you my friend vizagrocks...It makes some sense from a dusty corner but when bigger picture comes into play, who cares about the corners..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I usually get agitated when someone calls my theories as 'bullshit' but not you my friend vizagrocks...It makes some sense from a dusty corner but when bigger picture comes into play, who cares about the corners..

liberals made the same mistake of underestimating their enemies. Nature is random.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

liberals made the same mistake of underestimating their enemies. Nature is random.

Time is not with liberals. Enough of psuedo liberalism and this is the time for neo conservatism...

The same has been reflecting across the world, tired of fake liberals and time to vote in neo conservatists..and the same has been happening.

USA, UK, France, Germany, India, Pakistan, China, Iran, etc. Majority have re invented democracy....and this is the neew phase which is going to take over the majority of the countries or at least in the countries which matter most.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

USA, UK, France, Germany, India, Pakistan, China, Iran, etc. Majority have re invented democracy....and this is the neew phase which is going to take over the majority of the countries or at least in the countries which matter most.

only until they get exposed like Liberals were exposed for their fakeness. conservatives are even bigger fakes, surviving solely on fake news and propaganda to exert power.

whether its liberals or conservatives who control the political environment, the same set of billionaires benefit from it. To them, liberals, conservatives are just useful idiots in their bigger game.