consultants and all those people worrying about paying high rents

Hercules

you have been there. H1b, opts mida jobs chestu contracts untayo udtayo teliyaka payments kattaleka default ayina cases chala untay. Enni years work chesina mortagages kattaleka chachedaka kadtu as in 30 years unnecessary loans teskoni life anta struggle avtaru. Idanta to satisfy who? evarni please cheyadaniki inta troubles face chestaru?

gcs vache daka settlement undadu ani andarki telsu ikkada, so almost give or take 10 years illu lekunda rental houses lo untaru. I am referring mostly to bachelors here.

Recently i came across certain blogs and this tiny house movement. Tiny houses are pain in the arse and not easy to move around. Kani RVs are better , but Rvs will cost around 60-100k each

e madya chala madi school buses koni tiny houses ga convert chestunaru, why dont you guys look into it? 

bus maximum 5000.00$ ki vastundi , renovation expenses 10-14 thousands ankunte you will have a decent single bed apartment for yourself on wheels.

adventure-or-bust-photo-tour.jpg

this picture is an example of the bus house am talking about, it has everything kitchen, office space, bathrooms with heated water, queen bed room with a roof window for star gazing and a small garage in the back of bus for all your biking and hiking gear. It can be driven around easily like a car and parked in rv parks for monthly rents lower than 500$. 

Think about it bachelors, USA lo ye city lo aina contract job vaste you can just drive this mobile house and find a good parking spot with views, electrical, internet hookups.

on an average usual ga yearly easy ga rents+ house expenses ki you will spend 12,000$ minimum. 

If you get this mobile home, till you marry or settle down in a good city or place with a stable job, you can save a lot of money, never worry about a roof over your head and still travel around like a boss. Diesel school buses gives you 10 miles per gallon, so tours, trips kuda happy ga eyochu and the best thing is you can live off grid with out a hassle.

link to all the expenses on a similar bus house if you are interested  in : https://adventureorbust.com/2017/02/08/our-completed-bus-photos/

15,000$ spend cheste you dont have to worry about buying a house or renting or sulekha.

Married couples kuda if they are not into too many materialistic hungamas, until they settle down, they can just buy a piece of land for 10k and park this thing on that land, save money for house or future till they decide what they want. 

california la work chese vallaki this will help much, idi oka 20-30 miles la ekadana safe spot chuskoni set cheskoni, public transport or even a motor bike can be used to commute.

In cali with this setup if you are having a 100k job, you can save up atleast 20k extra cash a year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hercules

• k2s

• Merabharathmahan

• user789

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right but how safe is trailer or RV parks bro. I heard not all the trailer parks and RV parks are safe but at the same time your idea is good just we need to make an extra effort. 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

You are right but how safe is trailer or RV parks bro. I heard not all the trailer parks and RV parks are safe but at the same time your idea is good just we need to make an extra effort. 

paid parks unatyi and they are safe.

I wish im a bachelor....

intha creative ga alochinchey scope lekunda when i was a bachelor......But if i knew it earlier and stayed in it while i was being kicked across the country this would been most adventerous part of my life....and would have saved a lot as well....

7 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

I wish im a bachelor....

intha creative ga alochinchey scope lekunda when i was a bachelor......But if i knew it earlier and stayed in it while i was being kicked across the country this would been most adventerous part of my life....and would have saved a lot as well....

http://outsidefound.com/tag/bus-life/

married techie couple, just look into their blog, amazing adventures. I just envy them.

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

do you Rvs can park in the parking lots of our offices, buildings etc., there is a rule for RV. 

Lol....  asalu desi galla thinking usa ki vachi ekkadiko potundi ee generation valladi. RV area lo park cheskoni bratukutala em life ra babu adi. Evado oka racist gadochi ma rv parking lo nuvvendi be ani kalchi dobbutadu. Asalu em karma ra babu meeku. India lo u have better life. Life ante only money making n saving e kadu. Jungle lo kelli bratuku RV pettukoni. I think all u need is just money. 

stay in apartments guys. already janala madya untene racist lu rechipotunnaru inka ekkado remote rv parking lo vere desham lo ela untaru ra babu. Intha IT lo high paid jobs chesi kooda intha cheap thinking ento

12 hours ago, Hercules said:

you have been there. H1b, opts mida jobs chestu contracts untayo udtayo teliyaka payments kattaleka default ayina cases chala untay. Enni years work chesina mortagages kattaleka chachedaka kadtu as in 30 years unnecessary loans teskoni life anta struggle avtaru. Idanta to satisfy who? evarni please cheyadaniki inta troubles face chestaru?

gcs vache daka settlement undadu ani andarki telsu ikkada, so almost give or take 10 years illu lekunda rental houses lo untaru. I am referring mostly to bachelors here.

Recently i came across certain blogs and this tiny house movement. Tiny houses are pain in the arse and not easy to move around. Kani RVs are better , but Rvs will cost around 60-100k each

e madya chala madi school buses koni tiny houses ga convert chestunaru, why dont you guys look into it? 

bus maximum 5000.00$ ki vastundi , renovation expenses 10-14 thousands ankunte you will have a decent single bed apartment for yourself on wheels.

adventure-or-bust-photo-tour.jpg

this picture is an example of the bus house am talking about, it has everything kitchen, office space, bathrooms with heated water, queen bed room with a roof window for star gazing and a small garage in the back of bus for all your biking and hiking gear. It can be driven around easily like a car and parked in rv parks for monthly rents lower than 500$. 

Think about it bachelors, USA lo ye city lo aina contract job vaste you can just drive this mobile house and find a good parking spot with views, electrical, internet hookups.

on an average usual ga yearly easy ga rents+ house expenses ki you will spend 12,000$ minimum. 

If you get this mobile home, till you marry or settle down in a good city or place with a stable job, you can save a lot of money, never worry about a roof over your head and still travel around like a boss. Diesel school buses gives you 10 miles per gallon, so tours, trips kuda happy ga eyochu and the best thing is you can live off grid with out a hassle.

link to all the expenses on a similar bus house if you are interested  in : https://adventureorbust.com/2017/02/08/our-completed-bus-photos/

15,000$ spend cheste you dont have to worry about buying a house or renting or sulekha.

Married couples kuda if they are not into too many materialistic hungamas, until they settle down, they can just buy a piece of land for 10k and park this thing on that land, save money for house or future till they decide what they want. 

california la work chese vallaki this will help much, idi oka 20-30 miles la ekadana safe spot chuskoni set cheskoni, public transport or even a motor bike can be used to commute.

In cali with this setup if you are having a 100k job, you can save up atleast 20k extra cash a year.

researched this option when i started this stupid contracting in us. in the long run it is not less than our sharing rent. Lots of maintenance and issues when finding proper RV parks.

RV parks etc mida forums unnai akkada they detail the expenses

1 hour ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Lol....  asalu desi galla thinking usa ki vachi ekkadiko potundi ee generation valladi. RV area lo park cheskoni bratukutala em life ra babu adi. Evado oka racist gadochi ma rv parking lo nuvvendi be ani kalchi dobbutadu. Asalu em karma ra babu meeku. India lo u have better life. Life ante only money making n saving e kadu. Jungle lo kelli bratuku RV pettukoni. I think all u need is just money. 

stay in apartments guys. already janala madya untene racist lu rechipotunnaru inka ekkado remote rv parking lo vere desham lo ela untaru ra babu. Intha IT lo high paid jobs chesi kooda intha cheap thinking ento

contract kotha place lo vachinapdu ala sulekha la vethiki kotha desi gadni friend cheskoni move in ayi vadito padina padakapoina enta mandi compromise ayi living cheyatle?

cheap thinking aa? oka vipu money saving making ye life kadu antu cheap thinking antunav, do you even know what you are talking about? 

cheap thinking aa @3$% rv park lo evadu undamanadu? you can buy a piece of land for 5k and live on it happily! jungle lo kelli brathuka? haha you seem to be a child, e concrete jungles kante away from city peaceful living is best ani janalu andaru already spreading out as much as possible.

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

researched this option when i started this stupid contracting in us. in the long run it is not less than our sharing rent. Lots of maintenance and issues when finding proper RV parks.

RV parks etc mida forums unnai akkada they detail the expenses

yeah private rv parks lo you will end up paying 500-600 per month, state parks untay which are free.

Yeh.. seriously not safe !!! Even paid parking site lo chesina,avadainaa homeless or drugs addctrd... chusi chusi...smash chestaru !! And manollu, urike undaru kadha, prapancham lo unnaa gadgets anni daantlo petarru ante ... anthe sanguthulu.... 

yh its a gd idea but risking life is not worth for money !! 

Janam madhyalo undadi, build friendly relations n d community

After marriage staying like this would suck.

Before marriage staying like this would suck.

All you are trying to do is save m0mey at the cost of comfort. No point in earning money and saving money.

If saving money and living life is what you need, then no point in saving m0ney. Better I would suggest to Go back to your home country and live your life.