full time ki government jobs ki apply cheyacha ?

Novak_Djokovic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• Myth1

• k2s

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

you can apply for the state jobs with H1, the only problem is they dont respond quickly. They take an average of 2-4 months to schedule an interview. So u need to be patient with them.

16 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

mesthri gallu kooda thondaralo assam train. trump and sessions thatha mellega pedatharu bokka.

atleast mana valla processing time fast ga untadhi kadha. No one has seen the future So Enjoy the present. 

13 hours ago, alienrock24 said:

you can apply for the state jobs with H1, the only problem is they dont respond quickly. They take an average of 2-4 months to schedule an interview. So u need to be patient with them.

true

21 hours ago, lucky7 said:

200% ageed on this, i took FT for a large firm, join ayyinna 1 years ki GC start chessarru, lawyers Fragomen in Boston, very junk lawyers and 2 and half years waste chessaru in terms of PERM filing anni and same shitty HR's they will ask for so much documentation and in their format only, like exp letters ...etc. Finally we cant file your GC anni one friday afternoon meeting lo chepparru HR's, looks like in PERM add, some thella candidate applied and HR did the interview, they dont ask technical questions. akkada condition, if they can hire and train any one in 6 months anni and they hired him. Ma desi manager vachi sorry anni cheppadu 

Better to stay with our mestri and get all things sorted out. After u have I140 then its different. Dont trust any Thella employers in terms of GC. They dont care 

My personal Exp 

They followed the actual process, rules follow ayyaru adhi kuda thappeyna man

5 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

andukey overall thread saaramsham .. stay with mestris until you get I140 later jump ani

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

bro, i am not against rules, they hired a junk person who dont know any thing. 8+ years of exp 6 months lo ella vasthadhi bro, that too from thella candidate. 

And mana desi managers sollu rules anni chebutharru infront of us, classes meda class  pekutharrru, Thella HR's mundhu matram all holes close chessukonni vallu cheppindhi vedam annatu untarru. Over time chessinappudu day and night work chessinappudu rules matram pani cheyyavvu. Mana desi esp Telugu managers waste. Seen many of them.