• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Android_Halwa

• YeddiBK

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

There can be two conclusions made from this extremely important random picture with overwhelming background research and proof. You can masturbate under your bed sheet thinking about the first one.

1) That there are riots because the Hindu population is "higher".

2) That there are riots because the Hindu population is "not lesser".

1 hour ago, MindRinger said:

There can be two conclusions made from this extremely important random picture with overwhelming background research and proof. You can masturbate under your bed sheet thinking about the first one.

there's no need for 'overwhelming' research to come to come to a superficial conclusion as you did. If that's all you (and I) can do, we should atleast come up with a more interesting conclusion

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

there's no need for 'overwhelming' research to come to come to a superficial conclusion as you did. If that's all you (and I) can do, we should atleast come up with a more interesting conclusion

giphy.gif

eno-for-fast-relief.png

LoL.1q

Your idea of Guns for every one for safety and security in India has dropped to low levels..

Another classic idea of Mayawati as PM of INDIA has pushed you to deeper levels..

Now, This silly some random twitteratti comparision...Man,Trust me you have some command and respect and Its hitting rock bottom levels...Lowest ever possible ones..Much lower than Rahul Gandhi IQ'

6 hours ago, Bangaruu said:

Manam kuda vichala vidiga kane pareyalani ardam avutundi   Image result for jambalakidi pamba gifs

Thatha ban chesina 7 countries situation statistics eyyu eeda lazybugger vizagrocks uncle kosam 

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Then why do you even post such baseless results ? Don't you know how freedom of speech and rights for women are being exploited in these countries using sharia laws and governance is or was done by dictators like gaddafi and mubarak ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Your idea of Guns for every one for safety and security in India has dropped to low levels..

Another classic idea of Mayawati as PM of INDIA has pushed you to deeper levels..

Now, This silly some random twitteratti comparision...Man,Trust me you have some command and respect and Its hitting rock bottom levels...Lowest ever possible ones..Much lower than Rahul Gandhi IQ'

guns for for everyone?? when did I say this?

First of all, I just posted this image from twitter, and didn't say anything about this, other than 'LOL'. This is open to all kinds of interpretations, plus the image itself has false claims - like no riots in Indonesia.

1 minute ago, Discotek said:

Then why do you even post such baseless results ? Don't you know how freedom of speech and rights for women are being exploited in these countries using sharia laws and governance is or was done by dictators like gaddafi and mubarak ?

wtf asshole. I just 'lol'ed at the post in the title itself. didn't you notice?

nor did I make a single comment on that post. 

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Thatha ban chesina 7 countries situation statistics eyyu eeda lazybugger vizagrocks uncle kosam 

lazybugger is not obligated to do anything. your mentally disturbed military friend will put them no? he seems to do it daily.