Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Feelingbad

• Quickgun_murugan

• harvey

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is such a thing even workable?

I used to think it was, before 2014. But now, after noticing how aggressive Hindus can be, and how incompetent the primary Hindu party are, I don't think so anymore.

better to follow the western republic. hindus are not smart enough to come up with their own. They are busy squabbling among themselves for crumbs.

2 minutes ago, nissan said:

Now is the wrong time my friend

stop being so cryptic my friend. I'm not that smart to read between lines, when there's only one :(

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

India as county doesn't deserve to be a country, forget about constitution ba. This Fking country should be ruled by whites and treat everyone as slaves bl@st

2 minutes ago, Labde said:

India as county doesn't deserve to be a country, forget about constitution ba. This Fking country should be ruled by whites and treat everyone as slaves bl@st

don't be so harsh ba. India is not that bad. just middle and upper class fcuks need a huge kick on their back.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

don't be so harsh ba. India is not that bad. just middle and upper class fcuks need a huge kick on their back.

And High end society too ba. I am your fan bl@st

Yes.. Constitution without reservations, without having to pamper minorities for votes and most importantly, without having to fund food & education for scumbags who depend on govt. for whole life and speak against it. To be precise, people like you ...... @sshole.... 

Morally fcuked up idiot... Do you at least deserve to speak these things with your PEA SIZED INTELLECT ? @3$%

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Yes.. Constitution without reservations, without having to pamper minorities for votes and most importantly, without having to fund food & education for scumbags who depend on govt. for whole life and speak against it. To be precise, people like you ...... @sshole.... 

Morally fcuked up idiot... Do you at least deserve to speak these things with your PEA SIZED INTELLECT ? @3$%

lol. meritorious people in India who can't even form a proper sentence in English. @3$%

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

lol. meritorious people in India who can't even form a proper sentence in English. @3$%

Thinking that Merit is only about English ? More reason to think you are a perfect example of SCUM .... @3$%

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Jeevithamantha reservation & entitlements payina bathikina nuvvu kuda merit gurinchi talkingaa...? pk-22.gif