recipet tho join avvadam

Mkweblogic

OKA FT offer vachinidi . very very good offer. Kani inka 2 weeks lo premium lo h1 transfer file cheyya lemu ani employer cheppadu . He is asking me if i can join based on receipt . Naku idhi 4th h1 transfer , eppudu problem avvaledu . I 140 approved. wanted to get some opinion from fello desi`s .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mkweblogic

• mettastar

• kattularattayya2

• JambaKrantu

Top Posters In This Topic

Legally you can start working for the new company (FTE) with the receipt. 

The way I think this is the only time you will have issues:

1. You transfer to the new company on receipt.

2. Old company revokes your H1 (Some do immediately some do not)

3. Your transfer faces hurdles (not RFEs but denial)

Then you will be out of status. 

If the FTE comp is a bigger genuine company then I say it is worth the risk. 

Worst case scenario - since you have I140(assuming you got it > 180 days ago) you are eligible for the 60 day grace period which is ample to initiate a new application under cap exempt. 

Lmk if anything is wrong. Good Luck!

Many start based on receipt but actually approval taruvata start avvali especially being full time but light andaru e madhya Ela joining .. contracting lo ayite Ila start Avvadam super common., good luck

12 minutes ago, Mkweblogic said:

OKA FT offer vachinidi . very very good offer. Kani inka 2 weeks lo premium lo h1 transfer file cheyya lemu ani employer cheppadu . He is asking me if i can join based on receipt . Naku idhi 4th h1 transfer , eppudu problem avvaledu . I 140 approved. wanted to get some opinion from fello desi`s .

it's a risk.. if you had to take the risk..

1) Make sure the lawyer who does these things is experienced .. (there might be cases where the lawyer is well reknowed but not experienced in immigration things)

2) Speak to employer and lawyer and ask them to send you documents for review (I-129)

3) make sure that your current employer doesn't revoke your petition

not to scare you but maa friend ki happened this: A very big company applied for H1, he joined based on receipt.. RFE came regarding LCA and then my friend asked employer to send that case to murthyfirm. They said they cannot fight that case because LCA filed incorrectly (they didn't put bachelor's is required). So my friend's family had to leave the country, company re-did everything from LCA and they came back after 2 months.. if something like this happens, you will be in trouble..

If your current employer doesn't revoke your H1b or I-140, you don't need to leave the country and the company can start new H1B application even if you are here..

All the best.. I would say to take the risk and take full-time

Risky bhayya.. Wait until the transfer is approved.. Naku oka company FT offer chesindi.. Anta aipoyaka we are not comfortable hiring someone without approval and now since they are suspending premium processing it will take 6 months to hire you so we are temporarily suspending the offer and we will look for people with no sponsorship ani mail pettaru.. Receipt meeda join ayyaka company mind change cheskunte biscuit avutundi...pata employer revoke cheste matram inka neeku option kooda undadu.. Go back to school or India..

Thanks Guys . I dont think my current employer will revoke h1b or i140 . New employer kuda pedda company e they attorney is calling me this afternoon to dicusss the next steps . I will take the risk .

1 minute ago, Mkweblogic said:

Thanks Guys . I dont think my current employer will revoke h1b or i140 . New employer kuda pedda company e they attorney is calling me this afternoon to dicusss the next steps . I will take the risk .

Employers 100% h1 revoke chestaru.. Compliance issues evadu H1 active pettadu neevu vellipoyaka..

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Employers 100% h1 revoke chestaru.. Compliance issues evadu H1 active pettadu neevu vellipoyaka..

ok i didn`t know that . I just checked and looks like my employer also revokes h1b . But na i140 approve ayyi almost 1.5 years avutundi . Do i still have any option to transfer incase na new emploeyer tho h1 tramnsfer deny aythe ? I am thinking i will be out of status the moment my new employers h1b transfer denied (if).

2 minutes ago, Mkweblogic said:

ok i didn`t know that . I just checked and looks like my employer also revokes h1b . But na i140 approve ayyi almost 1.5 years avutundi . Do i still have any option to transfer incase na new emploeyer tho h1 tramnsfer deny aythe ? I am thinking i will be out of status the moment my new employers h1b transfer denied (if).

nenu inthaka mundhu FTE ki receipt meda join ayina.. after 1month RFE vachindhi .. MS in EE and work in IT how is that related ani .. attorney nenu chusukuntale this is a random query ani edo submit chesindhi and got approved ..

RFE paddappudu fichal fack ainayi.. naku kuda appatlo 140 approved unde.

1 hour ago, Mkweblogic said:

happy ga join avvau..DHL/Fedex receipt number is enough for U to start working..by the way client avaru--WITCHES a??

Don;t join, If its gets denied or RFE then u r in a fix a you will be out of status. If possible spend 1000 from your pocket and do it under Premium so you need not worry.