recipet tho join avvadam

Mkweblogic

Similar situation fte hr backed out due to pp processing..She said to hiring manager they won't recommend. If u leave employer they have to update USCIS about your status. So your old employer cannot hold h1. 

Possible ask new employer to start processing in regular now,after approval you can join.Min it takes 1 month paperwork bcheck LCA posting etc..After 3-4 months if approves u can join with out any risk..They can wait it's not easy to get good resource..I am trying to negotiate.

Some times how big companies or attorney human error occurs..I think current situation is different than earlier..Btw how much raise you are getting calculate risk based on that..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mkweblogic

• mettastar

• kattularattayya2

• JambaKrantu

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, siritptpras said:

Similar situation fte hr backed out due to pp processing..She said to hiring manager they won't recommend. If u leave employer they have to update USCIS about your status. So your old employer cannot hold h1. 

Possible ask new employer to start processing in regular now,after approval you can join.Min it takes 1 month paperwork bcheck LCA posting etc..After 3-4 months if approves u can join with out any risk..They can wait it's not easy to get good resource..I am trying to negotiate.

Some times how big companies or attorney human error occurs..I think current situation is different than earlier..Btw how much raise you are getting calculate risk based on that..

160k offer 

22 hours ago, crazymatta said:

uncle inkekada premium naa matta

Sorry..didn't notice that it can;t be done in 2 weeks...Very risky to join on receipt. Samething happened to my BIL who joined on receipt. So there was an RFE and it got denied. So he went out of status and came back on F2. So a good job is not worth it than status...If you are in status, you can get a good job even afterwards.

12 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Sorry..didn't notice that it can;t be done in 2 weeks...Very risky to join on receipt. Samething happened to my BIL who joined on receipt. So there was an RFE and it got denied. So he went out of status and came back on F2. So a good job is not worth it than status...If you are in status, you can get a good job even afterwards.

this is exactly what i am thinking . this whole system is fking bizarre.

On 3/21/2017 at 9:19 AM, lovable said:

oka doubt..witch comapany transferred my h1..premium lo chesaru..2 days back case num pampincharu..how many days it may take to approve?

3 business days chinnu